Wk 3 Arizona Cardinals off season thread. 1/23/23-1/29/23

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It's amazing to think that Collins and Simmons had the three best plays in that video IMO.

That hit on Renfrow and the pick 6 on Dalton were incredible plays from Isaiah. And I still remember the Lance hit at the goal line last year. Some incredible stuff from him at times.

We just need so much more out of them.
I'd argue we need more routine plays out of Simmons. He's producing splash plays, and though he could produce a bit more, it's the routine crap that makes us shake our heads.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
The Cards also are looking for a Director of Data Privacy. I’m tempted to apply, but would add a lot to my commute (which is 5 minutes now) and I love my current job.

EDIT: They also have Big Red (mascot) posted. Someone on ASFN has to land that gig!!! I personally nominate @Chris_Sanders.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The Cards also are looking for a Director of Data Privacy. I’m tempted to apply, but would add a lot to my commute (which is 5 minutes now) and I love my current job.

EDIT: They also have Big Red (mascot) posted. Someone on ASFN has to land that gig!!! I personally nominate @Chris_Sanders.
I second the nomination. Sanders, do it for ASFN!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
This is BS. How could they possibly know this 2 weeks ago. It is literally all about physio work now, that is the key for recovery
Right? I think with Keim gone, it's not just Glazer losing out on inside sources....it's all of them. They are just throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks.