Wk 3 Arizona Cardinals off season thread. 1/23/23-1/29/23

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, happening today. Here's a thought? How about bringing in Todd Haley as his offensive coordinator?
It will be real interesting to see who Flores would choose for his coordinators. Maybe more interesting who would want to come here with him.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Haley is a dinosaur. His last OC job was Riverview High School.
He's 55...and has been coaching GM in USFL the last 2 years.

I think his offense would suit Murray...quick, timing passes, with deep shots. Plus, if Murray gives him attitude, Haley will put him in his place, allowing Flores to just be HC and not have to also be the enforcer. Lastly, they both now have the continuity of coaching under Tomlin.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
He's 55...and has been coaching GM in USFL the last 2 years.

I think his offense would suit Murray...quick, timing passes, with deep shots. Plus, if Murray gives him attitude, Haley will put him in his place, allowing Flores to just be HC and not have to also be the enforcer. Lastly, they both now have the continuity of coaching under Tomlin.
Seeing kyler beat his OC with his helmet on national tv is not a good look. With turd haley thats ezactly what it would devolve into.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Seeing kyler beat his OC with his helmet on national tv is not a good look. With turd haley thats ezactly what it would devolve into.
Hayley also comes from the Parcell's tree. Found this great old article, from his days in AZ, fighting with Boldin, Warner, etc. IMO, Murray needs to be able to respect his head coach (whoever that is), but the head coach shouldn't be the one that also needs to be the enforcer...that's why Hayley or someone like him could be beneficial.

"I'm an emotional guy," the offensive coordinator said after the Cardinals beat Philadelphia for the NFC championship. "I'm not a players' coach. I coach hard. That's the way I was taught."

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Hayley also comes from the Parcell's tree. Found this great old article, from his days in AZ, fighting with Boldin, Warner, etc. IMO, Murray needs to be able to respect his head coach (whoever that is), but the head coach shouldn't be the one that also needs to be the enforcer...that's why Hayley or someone like him could be beneficial.

"I'm an emotional guy," the offensive coordinator said after the Cardinals beat Philadelphia for the NFC championship. "I'm not a players' coach. I coach hard. That's the way I was taught."

Right. But turd haley is offensively belligerant and aggressive. Not just in football but in life. Relatively certain the man has a personality disorder.
He is literally that redneck ******* that gets a few beers in him and starts looking for a fight at the local bar.
A coach can be tough, vocal, even kinda mean...all without being toxic. Dont think turd haley can...and thats why his career choices moved away from the nfl

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Looks like it's going to be Payton, Flores or Quinn as the HC based on the schedule of in person interviews.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Nah, Kyler didn't stink. This was all down to the coaching/injuries/other players/the stars/the deep state/whatever other excuse we can come up with. THAT'S the real reason Kyler couldn't throw deep. Although you'd think the "deep" state would help with that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose