WK 3-Arizona Cardinals @ Jacksonville Jaguars Pre Game Thread 9/20/21-9/25/21

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If Byron Murphy AND Marco Wilson are out then this could be like last year's panthers game when all our safeties got hurt.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals at Jaguars

The Cardinals listed WR DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) as questionable despite missing practice all week. T Kelvin Beachum (ribs), LB Devon Kennard (hamstring), CB Byron Murphy (ankle), and CB Marco Wilson (ankle) are also in that category. They ruled out T Joshua Miles (ankle) and G Brian Winters (not injury related – personal matter).

Jaguars CB C.J. Henderson (groin, illness), CB Tre Herndon (knee), and DT Roy Robertson-Harris (ankle) are all considered questionable for Sunday.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Winters was a pencilled RG starter during the offseason. Must have really sucked in practice to get cut 3 weeks into the season.

I don't think the org ever expected him to be the starter. My partner is a Bills fan so I watch nearly all their games and Winters was consistently awful when he had to fill in after Cody Ford got hurt. Happy to see Harlow get a chance, he's a better player overall.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Winters was a pencilled RG starter during the offseason. Must have really sucked in practice to get cut 3 weeks into the season.

Something is behind this.

He was already out this week on the injury report because of personal reasons. There's no cap saving in cutting him.

Something going on in his personal life I think.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm wary now.

My other "football" team is Manchester United. They lost at home yesterday to Aston Villa. The Jags of the EPL.

United had by far the better players and controlled the ball but they phoned it it and Villa had the bigger plays.

I handy reminder that anything can happen.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm wary now.

My other "football" team is Manchester United. They lost at home yesterday to Aston Villa. The Jags of the EPL.

United had by far the better players and controlled the ball but they phoned it it and Villa had the bigger plays.

I handy reminder that anything can happen.
You're a Man U fan? Then you deserve to suffer :p

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We are going to be in Florida this weekend. Miami, and then going to Key West. The Cardinals game isn't going to shown in that part of the state. 90% of Florida will be watching NE-NO. :madarms: I guess i will try to find a sports bar or something.

i was surprised to see just how irrelevant the Jags are to the state of Florida.
Yeah I was surprised to see that. Normally central Florida where I am gets all Jags games.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose