BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Daniel Jeremiah obviously hates the Cardinals

You must be registered for see images attach

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
DHop on the injury report is interesting.. wonder if that contributed to his lack of production after the first quarter.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Paul Calvisi "A lot of the coaches didnt like the week of practice for the Vikings game"

Also Budda Baker after the game told the team "We need a better Friday practice"

Hopefully this scare keeps these guys focused.
Man that’s early in the season for that to happen. Lose focus after a single game?

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Daniel Jeremiah obviously hates the Cardinals

Wow three weeks in a row.

Or maybe he’s secretly a fan and knows picking against us means an automatic win.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

NFC WEST​

Arizona Cardinals

The biggest surprise: The Cardinals are averaging 36 points per game.

The verdict: Real. This is the offense everyone expected when Kliff Kingsbury was hired back in 2019. But like anything else during a transition, the Cardinals needed time to get to this point. It helps that they now have all the pieces to complement quarterback Kyler Murray, especially wide receivers A.J. Green and Rondale Moore, who are enough of a threat each to take coverage away from DeAndre Hopkins and spread out the field. It also helps immensely that Murray has taken the types of strides he has, from checking in and out of plays, to having a better understanding of what defenses are trying to do. This type of production is what happens when the game slows down for Murray. -- Josh Weinfuss

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Man that’s early in the season for that to happen. Lose focus after a single game?
yes ...... to a degree

the NFL is notoriously a week to week league

can anyone explain why the Titans looked so disinterested week 1 and then go up and win in Seattle?

how about why the Saints looked like SB contenders in week 1, and then were lifeless in Carolina?

i wouldnt want to try to make a living betting on the NFL

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are going to be in Florida this weekend. Miami, and then going to Key West. The Cardinals game isn't going to shown in that part of the state. 90% of Florida will be watching NE-NO. :madarms: I guess i will try to find a sports bar or something.

i was surprised to see just how irrelevant the Jags are to the state of Florida.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We are going to be in Florida this weekend. Miami, and then going to Key West. The Cardinals game isn't going to shown in that part of the state. 90% of Florida will be watching NE-NO. :madarms: I guess i will try to find a sports bar or something.

i was surprised to see just how irrelevant the Jags are to the state of Florida.

That's surprising as the stadium is normally packed out

On the other hand apart from a season or 2 they have been absolute gash for about 13 years so maybe not surprising

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
That's surprising as the stadium is normally packed out

On the other hand apart from a season or 2 they have been absolute gash for about 13 years so maybe not surprising
They're Florida's third team. The Dolphins have been there forever and Tampa just won a Super Bowl and has been around for 40 years or so. Both those teams have deep roots.

Jacksonville is tucked way up in the corner of Florida and is closer to Georgia than it is Miami or Orlando. It's like if Riverside, CA got an NFL team.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose