WK 3-Arizona Cardinals @ Jacksonville Jaguars Pre Game Thread 9/20/21-9/25/21

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The two best backs in the league. What we learned is that we match up well against power run schemes but not so well against zone run schemes with shifty backs. Fortunately we won’t face a Dalvin Cook every week.
Cook destroyed us in the 1st quarter. Not sure he had over 30 yards in the 2nd half.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, I think I laid on another jinx. I bet my Jags friend a dinner at our next con together over the game, giving them 7 points. My fault if we lose.

:stick: :stick: :stick:

The Jags have lost their last 10 by an average of 14.4 points and are averaging around 15 points scored per game.

If we can't beat them by 7 on Sunday we aren't who we hope we might be. I'm amazed the line is only -7.

The Texans, who are hardly the Chiefs, put 37 on them.

If I was your buddy I'd want a 14 point cushion!

Last edited:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This is a game that I am very curious to see how we play. Coming off a big win. Playing a bad team with a rookie QB. On the road and early east coast time. And with a huge in-conference game the week after. Can we show up, control the game and get out of town with a solid and unspectacular win.

Can't wait.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is a game that I am very curious to see how we play. Coming off a big win. Playing a bad team with a rookie QB. On the road and early east coast time. And with a huge in-conference game the week after. Can we show up, control the game and get out of town with a solid and unspectacular win.

Can't wait.

I don't think they would roll like that. I think this offense, including Kliff, want to scare people and have fun doing it. I think Kyler wants to put up big numbers and get the MVP ball rolling.

And I think after a rough first half last Sunday the defense wants to show their doubters wrong.

I think they go looking for the big win and go into the Ram's game on a high note.