Wk 19 Arizona Cardinals off season thread. 05/15/23-05/21/23

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
id take that, if it didnt come with AJs weird penchant for 1. stepping out of bounds on his routes, 2. holding penalties on WR screens and runs, 3. Offensive PI calls

AJ Green in 2021: 54/848/15.7/3tds

Pascal had 53 receptions over the past two seasons, and his career season high was 44.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
No idea. I didn't do any research into it because I had zero faith it was worth it--we weren't spending money. All I know is that there are always players to sign that can help. Some years, if you only have holes at certain positions, you may be screwed in FA. As we had holes pretty much everywhere...

Now cue that "no, you can't possibly ever in a million years do something as rational as that" rants (not directed at you @oaken1)
I only wanted Lazard on offense... defense, I dont know exactly what the new staff is looking for... but the pickings are slim... Donkey Kong...but dude has a well earned reputation as one of the dirtiest players in the league over the past decade... do you really want that when you are trying to instill a culture?
There are always no name corners floating around.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Paschal's biggest contributions will be blocking and special teams IMO. Green and Wesley did neither.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA