Wk 13-Arizona Cardinals @ Chicago Bears Pre Game Thread 11/29/21-12/4/21

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
If we’re without Kyler and Hopkins again there’s a fairly high likelihood cards could lose the game (50%). I don’t think the Bears are any worse coming into this game than Carolina was coming in to Arizona a few weeks ago. It is a crapshoot with our back up quarterback.

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
OT: I just passed by a homeless guy on the side of the road here in Burbank with a football and every time a car passes him he drops back like he's gonna throw a pass but doesn't release the ball.
He's even "pointing them downfield."
Damn, Taysom Hill is on the streets already?

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any tips for a place to watch the game (and have lunch) in the North Scottsdale area on Sunday? My wife and I will be in town for a few days; can't commit to staying for the whole game, but would love to see part of it anyway.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals at Bears

WR DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) and QB Kyler Murray (ankle) are set to be gametime decisions for the Cardinals. G Justin Pugh (calf) and CB Byron Murphy (foot) are also listed as questionable while S James Wiggins (knee) has been ruled out.

Bears QB Justin Fields (ribs) is listed as doubtful, so Andy Dalton will start again for the Bears. WR Allen Robinson (hamstring) has the same listing, so he’s set to miss a third straight game. DT Mario Edwards (ribs), WR Marquise Goodwin (foot, ribs), DT Akiem Hicks (ankle), and RB Damien Williams (calf) are all out. LB Roquan Smith (hamstring) is the lone questionable Bear this weekend.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Any tips for a place to watch the game (and have lunch) in the North Scottsdale area on Sunday? My wife and I will be in town for a few days; can't commit to staying for the whole game, but would love to see part of it anyway.
K Odonnells is a good sports bar on raintree just west of the 101.
OHSO North Scottsdale is also right there if craft beer is more your speed

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Zipps is a fun sports bar, numerous locations, I used to frequent the one on Greenway.

QuebecCard

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If we’re without Kyler and Hopkins again there’s a fairly high likelihood cards could lose the game (50%). I don’t think the Bears are any worse coming into this game than Carolina was coming in to Arizona a few weeks ago. It is a crapshoot with our back up quarterback.

Sure - because we all know that Chicago is better than SF and Seattle.