Wk 12- NE Patriots @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 12/4/22-12/11/22

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At what point does Byron's back start to become a real concern? We never heard about the actual injury, but he has been out for over a month now. Seems odd.

Rondale was just a wasted second round pick. He definitely flashes when he is on the field, but you simply can't count on the guy to be available.

With Byron I figure they realize they're not making the playoffs so they're being careful with his back.

Frankly I'm stunned on rondale, I had just assumed with the bye week he'd be back. I saw today he was going to be out and I immediately thought huh? Still not a single game this year with our top 3 WR's together.

And D Hop was sick and questionable until Friday when he practiced fully. It just is amazing how we can't stay healthy

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Monday Night Football: DeAndre Hopkins, Greg Dortch exit Cardinals’ practice report

The Cardinals will have receivers DeAndre Hopkins and Greg Dortch for Monday Night Football. Hopkins and Dortch exited the practice report Saturday.

Hopkins, who missed Thursday’s practice with an illness, was a full participant the past two days. Dortch (thumb) practiced fully all week.

Dortch has not played since Week 11 when he caught nine passes for 103 yards after Rondale Moore was injured. Moore remains out with a groin injury as the Cardinals have ruled him out for Monday night.

Offensive lineman Rashaad Coward (chest) and cornerback Byron Murphy Jr. (back) also were ruled out after not practicing all week.

Defensive lineman Zach Allen (illness) was a new addition to the report Saturday. He did not practice, and he’s questionable.

Defensive lineman Jonathan Ledbetter (back) and safety Charles Washington (chest) also are questionable.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
With Byron I figure they realize they're not making the playoffs so they're being careful with his back.

Frankly I'm stunned on rondale, I had just assumed with the bye week he'd be back. I saw today he was going to be out and I immediately thought huh? Still not a single game this year with our top 3 WR's together.

And D Hop was sick and questionable until Friday when he practiced fully. It just is amazing how we can't stay healthy
With a marshmallow coaching staff & a 4-8 record, sadly, there’s no motivation for players to play unless they’re 100%, and no one is 100% this time of the year. Part of, if not the biggest reason why Kingsbury has to go. Players take on their HC’s persona, and that will never change.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Apples and oranges Brit. Purdy was the last pick in the draft.. he's probably had people in his ear for a very long time telling him how much of a long shot he is and what his deficiencies are. That is the exact opposite of how Kyler was raised and treated throughout his entire college and professional career.. and most likely started in high school.

Purdy has surely been told the same thing his entire career. Most QB's are. It's takes introspection to recognise your flaws and put this level of work in to fix them.

This is what bugs me most about Kyler. He acts like he's won 5 superbowls and he's gods gift to quarterbacking. When he has so much to work on and just isn't putting the effort in.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Purdy has surely been told the same thing his entire career. Most QB's are. It's takes introspection to recognise your flaws and put this level of work in to fix them.

This is what bugs me most about Kyler. He acts like he's won 5 superbowls and he's gods gift to quarterbacking. When he has so much to work on and just isn't putting the effort in.
That's how you interpret Murray, but I've read different from some of his teammates...even recently.
Again, though, he's been treated differently at every level. It would be difficult for him to come across, publicly, any different.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Per DVOA the Pats have the 3rd best pass defense and the 7th best rush defense in the league. And our offense has sucked against bad defenses. So I'm not getting my hopes up.

Only chance I see for this one is multiple turnovers from our D.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Belestrator!

Bill Belichick Previews Kyler Murray And The Arizona Cardinals Offense

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose