Wk 11-Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks Pre Game Thread 11/15/21-11/20/21

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
There is no doubt he could have played.

Not playing him is conservative. Decision based on fear. But it is what it is no point in bitching now.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So you're perfectly sanguine at another slide provoked by yet another KM injury debacle lingering through a significant number of games? Not calling him a girly man--his injury issues are an enormous problem. That, to date, is not debatable.

Slide???

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There is no doubt he could have played.

Not playing him is conservative. Decision based on fear. But it is what it is no point in bitching now.
Fear of another epic collapse?

Well,we've had 5 in the last 10. Bye is next week and gets a warm up with the Bears.

So glad we rested him.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Murray is practicing then he is playing. More dumb gamesmanship

Why is it "dumb"? If it makes the Seahawks dilute their preparation, why would you make a prediction?

Plus, Murray got in a limited practice last week, then didn't play. Plus, who knows how his ankle will respond after practice?

Seems to me, it would be "dumb" to make a definitive statement today regarding what's going to happen Sunday. And it might violate NFL rules since if he's 100% in then he needs to be removed from the injury report.

It's dumb because if he is practicing on Wednesday he is going to play barring a new injury or a significant setback
Well there's a "dumb" statement in this thread somewhere, that's for sure.

...dave

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I already said in the game thread I had never seen a guy practice 3 straight days and play.

It was very very odd
It was reported last night that KK talked him into sitting. Kyler felt great and was focused on playing. The turf in Seattle is crap and players were falling all over the place. I think that may have been why KK talked him into sitting one more week IMHO.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was reported last night that KK talked him into sitting. Kyler felt great and was focused on playing. The turf in Seattle is crap and players were falling all over the place. I think that may have been why KK talked him into sitting one more week IMHO.

That would account for it on some level but if the ankle was that bad then why risk a Wednesday practice?

It worked out so I am glad

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That would account for it on some level but if the ankle was that bad then why risk a Wednesday practice?

It worked out so I am glad
You’ve got to test it out when you start feeling better. Doesn’t mean he was taking hits or scrambling all over the place. Very little risk in practicing if capable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose