Will Murray be starting QB for 2020 Cardinals?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Christmas to you and yours.

Thanks for the nice words in the last ten or so posts. Keep it coming.

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

Honestly, the idea of him leaving for baseball will always linger, so I get your concern. But the Cardinals put language in the contract to ensure he get through at least the first contract in the NFL, otherwise it hurts him financially in a way that doesn't make sense for him. Kyler is here for at least 4 years, so the Cardinals have 4 years to build around him to make him love Football.

FWIW, I have some knowledge that he will make a ton more money with his NFL Nike endorsement for the foreseeable future vs. a baseball one. Nike wants him to play football.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe he can be like Deion Sanders and play both at the same time. If the A's wind up moving the Vegas..... :shrug::shocker:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could see that but he plays the QB position which is too demanding for allocating time between two sports in my opinion
I agree. I actually think we will never see something like Sanders again.

DumboD

Rookie
Reaction score
Hard to take this thread seriously, but Baker Mayfield is considering switching to tennis, Josh Rosen to poker, and Daniel Jones is considering playing for the Lakers....all after dismal seasons by their NFL teams.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson