Will Cardinals have a winning season? Poll - Following training camp and preseason

Will Cardinals have a winning season (9 wins or more) in 2021

• 9 Wins or more

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • 8 Wins or less

Votes: 57 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm still working through my recording, but I'm in the 2nd half. I voted no, but I doubt that surprises anyone.

@TEN - L
MIN - L
@JAX - W
@LAR - W

SF - L
@CLE - L
HOU - W
GB - L

@SF - L
CAR - W
@SEA - L
@CHI - L
LAR - L
@DET - W
IND - W
@DAL - W
SEA - L

It wouldn't shock me to pick up one more division win or swap where it happens, but still.

4 right so far.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
11 or 12 wins. we sweep the niners and split with LA and Seattle.... we'll have the best defense we've had in 5 years.

Trey Lance is not the answer and Jimmy G is Jimmy G.... Saleh gone, lets see new d scheme
Rams lost a lot on defense and Stafford doesnt make up for it.
Seattle on verge of falling apart, lots of business (contract) issues up there, new coordinator as well.
Nostradamus, who is the wisest on the board?

Oh, it me!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This was a similar prediction to what we heard on this board.

The problem I had with the 6-10 prediction is that it often lacked nuance. I said all offseason that moving Kirk to the slot would be huge and Green would be an upgrade over Fitz.

The defense was already good and young players got better and more comfortable in Joseph's scheme.

6-10 was just a misinformed prediction.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i was bullish on the season, but im also an optimist

i also understood the skepticism as two key areas needed to be better for the Cards to be better:

1. Organic improvement: Kliff needed to improve, K1 needed to improve, -- players like Byron Murphy, Isiah Simmons, Christian Kirk, Chase Edmonds, even guys like Jalen Thompson, Zach Allen, Leki Fotu -- a bunch of young players needed to improve. "Young players improving" is super hard for outsiders to measure.

2. Older players with ? needed to contribute: Watt, AJ Green, Malcolm Butler and to a lesser extent Rodney Hudson all had to come in and make a difference.

thats a lot of things that had to go right -- but they nearly have all gone right.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Poll - are the 57 people who voted we would win 8 games or less complaining about a 10 win team with 4 games to go?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose