Will Anderson Jr is that rare prospect who checks all the boxes.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just say no to DTs who don't work when they don't have to. Built in bust potential.

Is there any source for this other than him turning up to him pro day out of shape? Which if I tend to lean towards him going through a crappy time. Not that it's an excuse, but as long as it's not being arrested every week it shouldn't be an ongoing issue?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Is there any source for this other than him turning up to him pro day out of shape? Which if I tend to lean towards him going through a crappy time. Not that it's an excuse, but as long as it's not being arrested every week it shouldn't be an ongoing issue?
He didn't just show up out of shape, but failed to even finish the workout due to being out of condition. It takes a long time to get that far out of shape. IMO he hasn't been working much since the season ended. Big red flag for me. Just say no to Jalen Carter.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
He didn't just show up out of shape, but failed to even finish the workout due to being out of condition. It takes a long time to get that far out of shape. IMO he hasn't been working much since the season ended. Big red flag for me. Just say no to Jalen Carter.

He was also visibly gassed and winded during the Bowl game. He had to be taken out and miss snaps. I want no part of him

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter. He will be gone after his rookie contract. Some team will give him crazy money.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Being fat and out of shape is an ongoing issue which can get worse and the NFL and its high level of competition will give him more than enough excuses to let his body go to hell and feel sorry for himself ... just saying

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Being fat and out of shape is an ongoing issue which can get worse and the NFL and its high level of competition will give him more than enough excuses to let his body go to hell and feel sorry for himself ... just saying
football’s version of the Big O (Oliver Miller). Wondering if he likes doughnuts…

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe in the mind of overseascardfan. Actually, sense don’t seem to be common with you.

Guy.

Guy.

Guy.

Why would they not draft Bryce/CJ when they would be right THERE without extra draft capital?

Actually, let’s dig more into your idea a little more.

Say if they draft Anderson. Cool.

But also say if Monti doesn’t want to drop ALL the way to the 12. He wants to at least stay in Christian Gonzalez/Tyree Wilson range. So, he rejects all offers from Houston.

What does Houston do next? Division rival Indy is going to take CJ/Bryce & they’re damn sure not trading back with Houston.

What is Houston next move? Tank for Caleb? Tank for Maye? Oh man, what happens if they’re not bad enough to draft those guys?

Play with fire & you’ll get flamed.
Sorry guy, you were saying?