Wildcat Football 17/18

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
UA up 2 scores in the 4th quarter and ASU melting down in Tempe... shaping up to be a good Saturday night

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I'm not sure I've ever seen a more consistently spectacular player, especially at UA. Could he be one of the all-time greats? I'm a believer right now.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Then an early morning flight to Pasadena.

Lol. The Rose Bowl is part of the CFP this season, so we’d literally have to be a Top-4 team.

I’m still cautious about this team as I think we’re gonna get rolled at USC. But now, Oregon looks like a winnable game

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Tate's been in for four games, has been unstoppable for four games. I can't wait to see the USC game.
Sick of losing to LA this season when it counts.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Lol. The Rose Bowl is part of the CFP this season, so we’d literally have to be a Top-4 team.

I’m still cautious about this team as I think we’re gonna get rolled at USC. But now, Oregon looks like a winnable game

Agreed that USC will kill us. If they finish 2-2 with a win in Tempe it's a great season.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Arizona ranked in both polls this week.. I wonder what kind of odds I could have gotten on that preseason?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TJ

Reaction score
This team is 1-2 years away from beating this kind of USC team. Either the current players develop and/or we start recruiting better talent. Tate is a baller and will go into next season as the best QB in the conference without question.

Either way, this team is showing heart and competitiveness; something it lacked tremendously last season.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
This team is 1-2 years away from beating this kind of USC team. Either the current players develop and/or we start recruiting better talent. Tate is a baller and will go into next season as the best QB in the conference without question.

Either way, this team is showing heart and competitiveness; something it lacked tremendously last season.

The way recruiting looks it could be RR's worst class at Arizona. They better salvage it based on this year's success.

TJ

Reaction score
Gross. 28 points allowed in the second half against OSU. I get that they've been playing more inspired ball of late under Hall, but come on. Arizona just got bullied around. Embarrassing.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Tate just had his sixth game out of six with a run of more than 50 yards. Five of the six have at least one run of over 70 yards.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Tate just had his sixth game out of six with a run of more than 50 yards. Five of the six have at least one run of over 70 yards.

Tate and Taylor are different runners on turf but the defense is a gd joke. I think they lose out tbh.

TJ

Reaction score
Tate and Taylor are different runners on turf but the defense is a gd joke. I think they lose out tbh.

If Herbert can't go next week, that Oregon offense is pretty anemic. Even if Herbert can go next week, it's his first game in 7 weeks.

I hope Herbert can't go because I want to see Burmeister get his brains beaten in by some of the defenders.

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
au fans are in the unusual position of wishing football season won't end so they don't have to think about how bad the basketball team is doing.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
AJ feel free to make a wager that ASU finishes ahead of UA in the conference standings? Doesn't matter on the amount to me nor do I need odds.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AJ feel free to make a wager that ASU finishes ahead of UA in the conference standings? Doesn't matter on the amount to me nor do I need odds.

Nah. You guys have too much talent to disappoint all year. I just could not help myself poking at you guys over the very, very surprising 3 game losing streak.

Texas A&M will be a huge matchup. They appear to have no weaknesses up to this point. Win that game, and the kitties will be back on track.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose