Why you fire Kingsbury now

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We missed the opportunity for Kyler to throw his 3rd INT in a row. Ya boys drive chart is below; what tells you he needs to keep pressing and not regroup?

The 49ers had 27 NET yards to our 29 NET yards on our chart (not counting the last drive).

Thanks for helping my argument.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not to their QB consistently. You're just pointing fingers without realizing the clear picture.
I’m sorry, where did kyler look injured in the latter part of the end of this season after taking five weeks to recuperate mid season to make sure he was all good? He was fine. You’re just ignoring patterns (back season slide every year as a head coach) and patterns (can’t win the games in pressure situations) and patterns (i had another one but my 52 year old brain just lost it) for what reason? I have no idea.

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry, where did kyler look injured in the latter part of the end of this season after taking five weeks to recuperate mid season to make sure he was all good? He was fine. You’re just ignoring patterns (back season slide every year as a head coach) and patterns (can’t win the games in pressure situations) and patterns (i had another one but my 52 year old brain just lost it) for what reason? I have no idea.
The above is further evidenced by the fact that 5 of Kyler’s top 6 rushing games for the season happened... wait for it... after he got back from the injury.

He was fine when he got back. He just didn’t play well when it mattered most.

Last edited: