Why you fire Kingsbury now

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Neither.

Being a head coach is a CEO position that is about managing crises in the moment and managing people and process during the week. Neither of these guys have any experience doing it.

Right. And with that in mind, I suggest Jake the Snake. I mean, he is the CEO/Dude of a drug/mushroom company, if I recall correctly. ;)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Fitz grew up in AZ and Warner never left, after relocating when he signed with the Cardinals. Warner has helped coach at a high school level for his boys. I wouldn't hire either one to be HC, but maybe bring them in as QB coaches and to help with game planning. They are both smart and got the most out of limited physical ability.
It feels like we have this conversation every three months, but both of these guys have too much money and other stuff on their plate to be a 60-hour-per-week position coach in the NFL.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
I think it's a wait and see approach and everyone knows the qb isn't getting fired and any agendas in place can make the coach the fall guy; sometimes even after making the playoffs. Winning the division would make him safe but a bad WC loss could get a HC sacked

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Whether or not they get their act together, this team is going to win, I'd guess, a total of 7-9 games total this season. And given that Kliffy and Keim were extended, that'll be enough to keep them both employed unfortunately. Which means this lousy, dysfunctional show will happen all over again next season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose