Why do ya'll always hate on me? chill out

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, why do I always get bashed on whenever I post on this forum? all of my posts have pretty much been objective with a few posts defending my team. What is wrong with the way I post? I've been called a bitch, homer, ******* etc... in all of my posts. I understand the hatred for the 49ers but that's no reason to treat opposing fans especially ones that aren't trolling this forum. Seriously, my team has been pathetic and I've stuck around through the bad days, but you guys still bash me every chance you get. I've congratuated you guys during the Warner seasons. Why can't you guys be more open minded to other fans' feelings instead of talking **** to me all the time. I wanna be part of this forum whether good or bad--maybe some day we will meet during a Niner Cardinal game. Stop hating on me cause I'm gonna be here for a long time whether you guys like it or not.

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just because of this, I am now gonna go out of my way to make you even more miserable. :)

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You may be a Whiner fan but thats no worse than the fans of Whining .

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
A perfect example of why they are called Whiners.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, why do I always get bashed on whenever I post on this forum? all of my posts have pretty much been objective with a few posts defending my team. What is wrong with the way I post? I've been called a bitch, homer, ******* etc... in all of my posts. I understand the hatred for the 49ers but that's no reason to treat opposing fans especially ones that aren't trolling this forum. Seriously, my team has been pathetic and I've stuck around through the bad days, but you guys still bash me every chance you get. I've congratuated you guys during the Warner seasons. Why can't you guys be more open minded to other fans' feelings instead of talking **** to me all the time. I wanna be part of this forum whether good or bad--maybe some day we will meet during a Niner Cardinal game. Stop hating on me cause I'm gonna be here for a long time whether you guys like it or not.

Stick around. It will only get worse. Man up.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
FWIW, I think you're alright and have stuck up for you a few times. When your team lost to us you manned up and didn't hide from the criticism so I have no beef. With that said, I despise the 49ers and hope you cry every Sunday afternoon for the remainder of your life :)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i think its more of the year you spent pretending your a cardinals fan and hating on everyone biting you in the rear. Should create a new account and start over and without gohard being next to your posts, people might like you more :thumb:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Cheese and bloody ****ing rice Blowhard that is just pathetic.......everyone here hates on somebody....some even get hated on by most..... I usually get ignored myself........

Think about this,...what if folks here do actually meet you in person....once they know your identity,...all this whining will be permanently attached to your family name.....I am sure your ancestors are honored by your contribution to the bloodline.

Drama Queen's................................

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Thank you so much for giving me a new signature lol

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
FWIW, I think you're alright and have stuck up for you a few times. When your team lost to us you manned up and didn't hide from the criticism so I have no beef. With that said, I despise the 49ers and hope you cry every Sunday afternoon for the remainder of your life :)
Probably because years ago he used to pretend to be a Cards fan...