1. A headcase
2. An injury risk(knee)
3. Likes cocain and marijuana

This really perplexes me??

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Because Brian Griese's white, duh. So by definition he can't be a party animal headcase.

Ed B

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
(note intense sarcasm)

If the Cardinals sign Griese without any clauses protecting themselves from his off-field behavior, they will be the biggest hypocrites alive.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMAO Ed! That might evenbe the sad truth!

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've remained consistent in my belief that they would both benefit this team--but I also don't think we need both to be successful. Now that Boston is gone, it becomes imperative in my estimation that we sign Griese in order to be even remotely competitive next year.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed B
(note intense sarcasm)

If the Cardinals sign Griese without any clauses protecting themselves from his off-field behavior, they will be the biggest hypocrites alive.

I agree but the fact that some wanted Boston but give these reasons for not going after Griese are being hypocrites.

Ed B

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Everyone in the league knows Griese is a drunk (and a violent one at that, he sure ends up in fights a lot) but I haven't heard one peep in the media regarding his "off field problems" like they always mention with Boston.

It'll be reeeeeal interesting to see the Cards address that if they try to sign him.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone in the league knows Griese is a drunk (and a violent one at that, he sure ends up in fights a lot)

Actually, he seems to be a quiet drunk, not a violent one. Living in Denver I'm sure I would have heard about fights. It was speculated that last offseason he got popped by a teammate, but it wasn't ever really even implied that it was a fight--more of a Greise mouthed off and got socked for it (and even that is speculation).

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i wish we had both so i could come back to phx and party with them all day and all night when they weren't actually in uniform and maybe even go down to mexico and end up lying in a gutter with needles in my arm! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by PHXSPORTS4LIFE
i wish we had both so i could come back to phx and party with them all day and all night when they weren't actually in uniform and maybe even go down to mexico and end up lying in a gutter with needles in my arm! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You have to stop - you're gonna get me fired PHX! I am dying with everyone of your posts. WHEEEE!

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One big diffrence, Beer is legal and this assumes he is a drunk as opposed to just liking beer.

I have been more than marginaly inhebriated on occasions

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won't talk about the aftermath when we won the National University Karate cahmpionships.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Because Brian Griese's white, duh. So by definition he can't be a party animal headcase.

LOL thats funny Ed but I can't see Graves being guilty of that given his race.

I will give you that if Griese gets a contract void of such protections then I will officially resign my new post as Cardinals Management Defender.

I really would rather not be in that spot anyway given past history it's a uphill climb on greaseback mountain.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...coincidence or conspiracy?

Brian Griese takes over for "the legendary" John Elway and there's a ton of pressure on him to keep the team at a high level.

Elway slides into retirement and starts pushing Coors in television commercials.

Griese develops a drinking problem.

Elway's "legend" status is unthreatened.

:D

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shane H
LMAO Ed! That might evenbe the sad truth!

Shane: I would love to have Griese but I do not think we can get him. there will be better teams than us that he can go to. I would love to have Stewart,Delahomme,Blake,Griese just any darn QB who will come here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose