Who's the best team in the NFC right now?

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Before today, the Packers and the Falcons may have received the most votes but Green Bay is now going to be without Rodgers for an extended period of time and the Falcons lost to the lowly Dolphins. The Eagles now have the best record followed by eight teams with two losses. The only teams that are probably out of it are the Giants and the Niners.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
How did the Rams look today? Goff looks like he didn't break the 150 yard mark and they got 2 ST touchdowns.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's really wide open IMO. We are back in it, but this Rams game will really give us some momentum if we can pull out a W.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If the Hags and Rams are 2 & 3, that’s an indication of how weak this conference is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
We were the class of the NFC for a half of football today. Obviously we have the personnel to make a run. The coaching and leadership are what I question.

If we lose a receiver, we should look at bringing boldin back. And I'm being serious.

What today/this week/this trade told me more than anything, is we lack leadership.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
We were the class of the NFC for a half of football today. Obviously we have the personnel to make a run. The coaching and leadership are what I question.

If we lose a receiver, we should look at bringing boldin back. And I'm being serious.

What today/this week/this trade told me more than anything, is we lack leadership.

Buffalo owns the right to Q, so if you could talk him into coming back, you would need to strike a deal with the Bills.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

What this game showed me is that a healthy left side of the O-line makes all the difference. And we don't need a slow possession receiver who left town in a huff.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
What this game showed me is that a healthy left side of the O-line makes all the difference. And we don't need a slow possession receiver who left town in a huff.

He didn't leave town in a huff. He played the entire season (with passion) for us after his over played blowup. Anquan is one of the greatest cardinals of all time.

Period.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson