Who will be the 2022 Breakout player for the Cardinals?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Offense:

WR Rondale Moore. I don't think he's going to have 1,000 yards...I'm thinking around 800, but I think he's going to be that guy who makes a big play almost every game and I think he scores 8 TDs. Along with Hopkins, Green, Brown, and Ertz, Moore will be the X Factor of the group.

Defense:

CB Marco Wilson. We saw him get beat alot of times by mere feet. He was usually with his man and he tried to make plays on the ball. With a year of NFL experience, those almost plays, become plays this year.

Other surprises:. Eno Benjamin takes the #2 job and is productive. Gardeck/Kennard match Jones' sack production. Zach Allen takes the next step and becomes a good DL.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hollywood Brown..he will put up career numbers. 1200-1400 yards and 10 TDs.
lm with u, I'm positive about our offense, can be a top 5 offense, not confident about the defense and defensive staff, to change that we need a couple of rookies to make an early impact and our sophomore players make a big leap( Wilson, Collins)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Offense:

WR Rondale Moore. I don't think he's going to have 1,000 yards...I'm thinking around 800, but I think he's going to be that guy who makes a big play almost every game and I think he scores 8 TDs. Along with Hopkins, Green, Brown, and Ertz, Moore will be the X Factor of the group.

Defense:

CB Marco Wilson. We saw him get beat alot of times by mere feet. He was usually with his man and he tried to make plays on the ball. With a year of NFL experience, those almost plays, become plays this year.

Other surprises:. Eno Benjamin takes the #2 job and is productive. Gardeck/Kennard match Jones' sack production. Zach Allen takes the next step and becomes a good DL.
Man that’s a lot of breakouts. I hope you’re right. Can’t a remember a year when that many cards came of age simultaneously.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Hollywood Brown..he will put up career numbers. 1200-1400 yards and 10 TDs.
Just for comparison's sake, the low range of your expectation would put him 8th in yardage and T-6th in TDs last year.

Two years ago Hopkins had 1400 yards and 6 TDs when he was sharing targets with Christian Kirk and washed Larry Fitzgerald.

To the OP, I really hope Isiah Simmons has a breakout season when he has live offseason workouts and training camp.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just for comparison's sake, the low range of your expectation would put him 8th in yardage and T-6th in TDs last year.

Two years ago Hopkins had 1400 yards and 6 TDs when he was sharing targets with Christian Kirk and washed Larry Fitzgerald.

To the OP, I really hope Isiah Simmons has a breakout season when he has live offseason workouts and training camp.
Extra game def helps.. he’s MUCH, MUCH better than Kirk at every aspect. If Kirk can do 1000 and 5 then this should be attainable esp being an expected increase in targets the first 6 games.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Extra game def helps.. he’s MUCH, MUCH better than Kirk at every aspect. If Kirk can do 1000 and 5 then this should be attainable esp being an expected increase in targets the first 6 games.
I've said this before, but this is an assertion without much evidence.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I've said this before, but this is an assertion without much evidence.
You are prob the same guy that thinks Lamar can throw more than a few routes. Put Davante Adams on Baltimore - you aren’t going to see much better stats than peak Hollywood. It was no different than putting an elite WR w a slightly more accurate QB in Cam Newton. These guys just can’t make all the throws.. reason why their TEs are always the team leaders in receiving stats.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose