Who will be the 2022 Breakout player for the Cardinals?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Offense:

WR Rondale Moore. I don't think he's going to have 1,000 yards...I'm thinking around 800, but I think he's going to be that guy who makes a big play almost every game and I think he scores 8 TDs. Along with Hopkins, Green, Brown, and Ertz, Moore will be the X Factor of the group.

Defense:

CB Marco Wilson. We saw him get beat alot of times by mere feet. He was usually with his man and he tried to make plays on the ball. With a year of NFL experience, those almost plays, become plays this year.

Other surprises:. Eno Benjamin takes the #2 job and is productive. Gardeck/Kennard match Jones' sack production. Zach Allen takes the next step and becomes a good DL.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hollywood Brown..he will put up career numbers. 1200-1400 yards and 10 TDs.
lm with u, I'm positive about our offense, can be a top 5 offense, not confident about the defense and defensive staff, to change that we need a couple of rookies to make an early impact and our sophomore players make a big leap( Wilson, Collins)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Offense:

WR Rondale Moore. I don't think he's going to have 1,000 yards...I'm thinking around 800, but I think he's going to be that guy who makes a big play almost every game and I think he scores 8 TDs. Along with Hopkins, Green, Brown, and Ertz, Moore will be the X Factor of the group.

Defense:

CB Marco Wilson. We saw him get beat alot of times by mere feet. He was usually with his man and he tried to make plays on the ball. With a year of NFL experience, those almost plays, become plays this year.

Other surprises:. Eno Benjamin takes the #2 job and is productive. Gardeck/Kennard match Jones' sack production. Zach Allen takes the next step and becomes a good DL.
Man that’s a lot of breakouts. I hope you’re right. Can’t a remember a year when that many cards came of age simultaneously.