Who takes the bull by the horns? Cole or Shipley?

PlanoCard

Rookie
Reaction score
I don't think there is enough separation in talent to know yet. Experience is hard to replace and if it's otherwise equal, they'll probably go with Shipley because he has more of it.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I think that the opinion that Cole was good last year lacks significant evidence.

I also think that the opinion that Shipley can only play center is mistaken. He played guard before he came here.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I think that the opinion that Cole was good last year lacks significant evidence.

I also think that the opinion that Shipley can only play center is mistaken. He played guard before he came here.

I would not want Shipley at guard... he lacks strength and his problem gets cloaked most when at center not facing a guy like Aaron Donald in my opinion

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I don't follow why if we have K2 at HC and Murray at QB you believe Kirk will have a short tenure? This offense is going to need Wr's and he's damn near perfect for what I think this offense is going to be. Right now it looks like we did well in the draft at WR but with 3 guys the odds are pretty good at most 2 of them become productive NFL WR's. If you hit 3 of 3 awesome but that would be unusual IMO when they're not all high picks.
Don't get me wrong, I think Kirk is just swell. I'm really hoping we're going to keep him here for a long time, and he nails it.

But we have 4 guys who are going to be vying for a contract all around the same time, and Isabella and Butler could define themselves as the top two on our team... they have the talent.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I think Kirk is just swell. I'm really hoping we're going to keep him here for a long time, and he nails it.

But we have 4 guys who are going to be vying for a contract all around the same time, and Isabella and Butler could define themselves as the top two on our team... they have the talent.

Kirk is better than Isabella from his tenure of college competition and his recent NFL production. Butler is a wildcard, he could be great or just be another in a long line of big/fast but can't run routes or catch WRs... I am still feeling that KeeSean Johnson has everything one wants from a consistent chain mover

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson