Who killed Seth Rich?

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Southpaw, Aug 10, 2016.

1. BigRedRage

BigRedRage Reckless Contributor

oh man, a moderator agreed with you?! Well, that is the law of the land. Stop the presses everyone. Someone who helps edit the board and keep it clean agreed with on a subject with someone, that means its real.

2. BigRedRage

Someone who I respect as a person brings up a topic. posts zero information. I feel the need to google it to find out what we are even talking about. Post the links of what was found over a few minute period. 13 minutes later to be exact.

three years later, a bunch of keyboard warriors rally around the opportunity to yell gotcha like I was bought in to a story that I have never heard about and googled to find out what it even was.

Sounds like a terrible movie.

Nevermind that that day, 3 years ago, when you googled seth rich, your google feed was full of links stating that he leaked information and etc. Heaven forbid I post actual information about the empty thread.

Also nevermind the fact that I only posted the link I found that came from a news source I know of being real.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  3. LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...

Um, I contradicted your claims in 5 minutes of your original post...three years ago. You're reaction to this bump is what is baffling me. It's okay to admit that you bought into it at the time you posted it. But, you are trying to gaslight us here. I am sure there are plenty of threads I was wrong in the past 15 years, but I would just eat my crow. You are making this bigger than it should be, IMO.

4. BigRedRage

I googled it, saw a ton of information, posted what I saw. Not much crow to eat. Discussing topics is not having conviction. I responded, you keep responding to my responses with the same ******** so who is really making it bigger than it should be?

5. Rivercard

Rivercard Too much good stuff

I blame Southpaw for starting a conspiracy thread containing no info, links, or opinion. :)

LoyaltyisaCurse likes this.
  6. LoyaltyisaCurse

No, you bought into it...why are you being so stubborn? Again, it's only a big deal because you keep telling us your pee is rain:

7. Covert Rain

Covert Rain Father smelt of elderberries!

Epic troll by Southpaw. Posted a B.S. conspiracy theory to get a rise out of people, provides no links then jumps ship.

Six pages and three years later.

EPIC!

8. DWKB

DWKB Registered

Yeah, but if he didn’t post those, he wouldn’t get to post at all.

9. cheesebeef

cheesebeef Registered User Contributor

what's out of context? you only wrote one sentence in your initial post of idiotic fake news, followed up by a link that literally made zero mention of the drivel you editorialized. then followed up by a bunch of backpedaling saying you only forward info you saw... and ignoring your own fake news crap.

what am I missing here? What's the context? this is Trumpian levels of denial.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    ozzfloyd and LoyaltyisaCurse like this.
  10. cheesebeef

cheesebeef Registered User Contributor

if a guy who still refers to black people as colored, owns a confederate flag and posts idiotic fake news actually DID think I was classy and nice, I'd have to take a long look in the mirror and ask WTF is wrong with me?

Love the fact that you literally can't respond to anything I posted as far you throwing your own fake news crap in on top of an article that said nothing about it. Your silence is deafening there... as usual.

ozzfloyd likes this.
  11. Linderbee

Linderbee Let's GO, CARDINALS! Contributor

The funny part is, not one single moderator told me I was wrong. Maybe they told him that, but no one said it to me.

12. Russ Smith

Russ Smith The Original Whizzinator Contributor

I haven't read the whole thread have people read the Salon article from yesterday?

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/10/how-the-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-put-trump-in-the-white-house/

I think it's a bit too black and white to say it put him in the White House but it's a perfect example of why his continued insistence that Russia had no impact on the outcome of the election is so false. If you read the story 12% of would be Bernie Sanders voters wound up voting for Trump. I'm not saying all of them did so because of the Seth Rich story but the article lays it out quite clearly from a Yahoo story. They used hacked DNC emails to convince people that Sanders would have won the nomination if not for the DNC rigging it, and then they leaked the Seth Rich story, suggested HRC was connected. Then they leaked the notion that the emails about the DNC rigging the nomination were leaked by... .Seth Rich. In reality they were leaked by Russians and Wikileaks who did the hacking, Seth Rich wasn't involved at all. But apparently a good number of Bernie supporters read it, put 2 and 2 together and came to the conclusion they should vote for Trump because HRC was in fact crooked Hillary.

Very important because again as the article says, if people don't learn that lesson, the Russians, right wingers, and Trumps' campaign will do it again.

It also again makes me wonder how close Mueller came to the conclusion there was collusion? Steve Bannon, who ran Trumps' campaign, was one of the people spreading the Seth Rich narrative. I guess they're saying he merely took Russian propaganda and spread it, there's no proof he knew it was false or asked Russia to create it. But still IMO that's a fine line to being collusion.

13. LoyaltyisaCurse

I have a sneaking suspicion we're eventually going to have to start a new thread titled: Who Killed the "Who Killed Seth Rich?" thread. :D

Russ Smith likes this.
  14. LoyaltyisaCurse

8/8

15. Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen Moderator Contributor

Here’s your hint.