Who is your favorite Sun this year? 2020/21 season

Who is your favorite current Suns player?

• Total voters

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Wow #1 or #2. That’s pretty lofty. It will take a lot of winning for him to supplant the greyhound and kj for me.

Well... I simply was looking at overall performance of the player. So yes, Book has a LONG, LONG way to go in terms of producing wins at a level that would compare to other great Suns players.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm a Cam Johnson fan. Love to see him get even better this year.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My favorites go in this order
Bridges, Johnson, booker, Payne, carter

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Between Cam and Mikal it is a real breath of fresh air to see some late lottery picks for us actually looking like good NBA players.

Hopefully we will see a similar story with Jalen Smith over the next couple years.

The Suns have been money in the last 1/3 of the lottery for awhile now. Warren, Booker, Bridges and Johnson. The fact they failed so miserably everywhere else in the draft(except for Bogdan) is what set them back, especially when they decided to tank and whiff on every top 10 pick until Ayton.

I voted Mikal, he's been my favorite player since he was drafted. Such a smart player and ultimate team guy.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm surprised I'm the lone Carter voter. I think Payne's emergence has taken a lot of attention and adulation away from him.

I predict Galloway to have more supporters as the year goes on. He's sort of a Gerald Green/Eddie House type of microwave who will win us a few games this year.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
This is not easy, even if I disqualify Booker and look at this as a non-star poll. Bridges is probably my favorite, just because I love watching him play defense. Cam Johnson is pretty damn close, especially now that he is driving to the hoop, taking mid-range jumpers, and doing all sorts of things I had no idea he could do. Cam Payne is very impressive as well. I've also always liked Crowder.

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Payne and Carter deserve the love for sure. I went with Bridges because I just like watching him play. He's everywhere and I enjoy his highlights the most. I've never really been a superstar guy in terms of my favorites, although I'm not putting a ceiling on Bridges.

In a way I really enjoy Ayton's highlights just as much, but I'm expecting him to be a superstar...

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My guy is and will always be Book. I have no doubt that he will go down as the #1 or #2 all-time greatest Sun.
But, Bridges and Cam Johnson are right up there in terms of the joy I get in watching them play the game!

Wow #1 or #2. That’s pretty lofty. It will take a lot of winning for him to supplant the greyhound and kj for me.

and Chuck. Or even Nash.

The Hawk for me. All time fav.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm surprised I'm the lone Carter voter. I think Payne's emergence has taken a lot of attention and adulation away from him.

I predict Galloway to have more supporters as the year goes on. He's sort of a Gerald Green/Eddie House type of microwave who will win us a few games this year.

Galloway kinda won us the Dallas game. He had 11 on 5 shots and we won by 4. I realize that Paul and Booker made the key shots, but still a big contribution by LG.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I gave Jalen Smith his first vote! I love watching guys develop their games.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm changing my vote from Cam Payne to Frank Kaminsky.

Frank deserves a vote!

Frank has brought so much to the Suns and he wasn't even projected to be on the team until he was claimed off waivers.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mikal is still my favorite....

https://www.nbaanalysis.net/2021/02...-giving-mikal-bridges-a-100-million-contract/

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I love what Mikal gives this team every night and how there's never been any double.speak from him making excuses for the occasional bad outing. That said, the analyst here is Bill Simmons, who isnt a great indicator of what actual GM's will do. Zack Lowe said don't be surprised if he gets a 4 year $85 million dollar offer and I think that's closer to reality. I wouldn't be mad at 5 years $100 million if he can bring his scoring up a little more, which could come with more consistency.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m changing my vote to CP3. I’m in awe of game and control over it.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I thought nash would be my favorite player of all time, but book is changing my mind. I love the way he respects the game and handles himself and how he attacks from all over the floor. He makes watching the suns games fun again. I choose book, but bridges is a close 2nd.

Actually, this entire team is fun to watch. This is the most fun I've had watching games since the 04-05.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought nash would be my favorite player of all time, but book is changing my mind. I love the way he respects the game and handles himself and how he attacks from all over the floor. He makes watching the suns games fun again. I choose book, but bridges is a close 2nd.

Actually, this entire team is fun to watch. This is the most fun I've had watching games since the 04-05.

This team is fun to watch for sure. I could change my vote for favorite player several times over.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team is fun to watch for sure. I could change my vote for favorite player several times over.

I want to change my vote Dario but then Carter has none. I'm shocked no one picked Dario but I bet he'd get a few if the poll was done over again. I enjoy watching Javon on D because he has a knack for being in the right spot at the right time. Dario does the same thing on offense.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave