• Nico Mannion

• Grant Riller

• Tre Jones

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Ball, Hayes, and Haliburton are the consensus top 3 point guards in the draft, but who do you think is the next top PG option?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I feel like if Terry came back to Stanford (in a normal season) he would have really broken out. So with a little projecting I’ll go with Tyrell Terry.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kira Lewis jr was my previous 4th rated point guard but it's now Tyrell Terry.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For me, it's still Lewis, and I have Tre Jones over Terry.

I'm still seeing draft video on layups where Lewis does not finish hard at the rim rather flipping the ball up and hoping it would go in. That's not to say it can't be corrected if he builds up his body. I'm sort of surprised you like him because he plays a bit like Ja Morant.

IMO, Tre Jones is a backup point guard much like his brother Tyus.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm still seeing draft video on layups where Lewis does not finish hard at the rim rather flipping the ball up and hoping it would go in. That's not to say it can't be corrected if he builds up his body. I'm sort of surprised you like him because he plays a bit like Ja Morant.

IMO, Tre Jones is a backup point guard much like his brother Tyus.

Regarding Lewis, he faced stronger competition in college and is less reckless with the ball than I saw from Ja.

Regarding Jones, I agree he will be a back-up, but a better back-up than Terry. Jones at least has point guard skills to go along with his point guard size. He can handle the ball and is a very good passer. His assist to turnover ratio (2.9) is two and a half three times that of Terry (1.23). And while he had a down year shooting from the outside, he demonstrated basic shooting ability as a freshman.

Frankly, the only point guards in this draft I think have the chance to develop into decent NBA starters down the road are Hayes, Haliburton and MAYBE Lewis. I think Ball is going to bust completely, and I think everyone else's ceiling is as a back-up.