Who here wanted us to draft Lamar Jackson?

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by SoCal Cardfan, Dec 22, 2018.

1. bankybruce

bankybruce All In! Contributor

I may have mentioned a few times.

2. SoCal Cardfan

SoCal Cardfan Registered

I'm trying to keep it somewhat current... If I lived in the past...we could talk about passing on Brady for 6 rounds. :p

And for Shane... I think you're missing the narrative... I'm not boldly saying that Jackson is/will be a better NFL QB than Rosen... Just that he would have made our team better, given our ongoing O-line issues.... Are you going to really argue that had Flacco not been injured, they would have the same or better record??

Or are you saying that Rosen is better than Flacco?

3. Cards_Campos

Cards_Campos Registered

not true. since he has started...they are the number 1 rushing team im the NFL. now mix that with the best defense and yes. great combo

4. JosiahLee

JosiahLee Registered

My friends all said I was crazy for thinking Baker Mayfield would be the best qb of the class.

When we moved up for Rosen I was pleased, but in the back of my head I thought staying put and selecting Lamar Jackson would have been a solid move...He was riskier than all of the other qbs except for Josh Allen IMO...I thought Jackson’s upside was really high.

5. Syracusecards

Syracusecards DA's pass went that way

me. I wanted to take a flier on Teddy Bridgewater and then draft Lamar Jackson.