Votes: 3 7.0%
  • other

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Any other answer than Keim I can’t buy in.
Keim has a constituency of one: Michael Bidwill. I have seen nothing that lets me think that MB lacks full faith in Keim to do the job. In fact, I'm guessing that Michael feels like he wouldn't be able to hire someone better than Keim to do the job he wants (which is to keep the team on track and let Michael Bidwill meddle where he wants). The only viable replacements are already in the building.

The reason why Kingsbury is under the most pressure, IMO, is that the team isn't getting rid of Kyler. I've never really heard Kyler give Kingsbury a vote of confidence.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's ALWAYS the HC that carries the most pressure. If the players that Keim has brought in through FA & the draft have decent seasons, and we still don't make the playoffs, then KK will be held 100% accountable. If the drafted players & the free agents don't produce as expected, and we don't make the playoffs, then they'll probably both be canned. The only pressure on Murray is the pressure he puts on himself.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Define "pressure."

You can put a dozen guys with identical backgrounds side by side, and each will respond uniquely.

An All Pro dude will feel the pressure and he'll choke. Another guy will suck but be unaware of feeling pressure.

The entire team should all feel pressure and everyone who's part of the team should meet that challenge by working their a**s''s off 24/7.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

I don't know how this is a question of his leadership when he hasn't really ever said anything much about his coaches. Murray doesn't really say much of anything.
Responses from a generic presser to decide if he is not vocal with his teammates or not in response to leadership is 5% of the actual picture. I know D-hop has stated they get heated as competitors after plays which is all good with him and Kyler and I know he goes up to Kliff and voices his opinions as Kliff has alluded to. Guys do not relieve Jack or even Jill's number publically when they are a team (that is kept in house) unless you are BA using public snubs as a psychological ploy which sometimes works and sometimes does not

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Only non-questionable move Keim made this off-season is trade for Hudson.
Almost every move made by a GM during the off-season has to be considered questionable, as no move is guaranteed to be a successful one. Unless you're talking about the trade for Hop that was orchestrated by our GM last off-season.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Didn't even mention AJ Green. Those other dudes are young, with a future ahead of them regardless. Even Fitz, he's already HOF. Watt is HOF without playing another down. Keim's career isn't done if he loses this job. Nor is KK's career done. AJ has the most to lose and the most to gain.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Didn't even mention AJ Green. Those other dudes are young, with a future ahead of them regardless. Even Fitz, he's already HOF. Watt is HOF without playing another down. Keim's career isn't done if he loses this job. Nor is KK's career done. AJ has the most to lose and the most to gain.
Do you think Keim gets another GM gig or KK gets another HC gig after this? Not a chance. Sure, there may be opportunities to scout or be an OC...

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
KK will for sure get a OC job somewhere and at worst 4-10 years later his second stint as HC if he fails here.
Keim will get a GM job in 2-3 years just because he was one of the best for a 3 year run and "produced" Licht who know seems to be the best...
VJ has a lot to lose, if he fails again to put up a decent D he might probably never get a HC job again in the NFL.
AJ Green has got his cash, he now looks for wins
Murray wants to win, if the HC isn't good enough he will get an other HC

the most pressure is on KK but for the rest...

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Keim will have another GM job the following season. He won't be unemployed for long.

Ah, no. No he won't. Yes, yes he will.

KK will for sure get a OC job somewhere and at worst 4-10 years later his second stint as HC if he fails here.
Keim will get a GM job in 2-3 years just because he was one of the best for a 3 year run and "produced" Licht who know seems to be the best...
VJ has a lot to lose, if he fails again to put up a decent D he might probably never get a HC job again in the NFL.
AJ Green has got his cash, he now looks for wins
Murray wants to win, if the HC isn't good enough he will get an other HC

the most pressure is on KK but for the rest...

Agree to disagree on KK and Keim.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
The most pressure is on Kingsbury because I doubt MB would ever sack Keim and not Kliff. If one goes, both go.

Kliff will get an OC job somewhere, Keim will eventually get a pretty top front office role but it might take a year.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Do you think Keim gets another GM gig or KK gets another HC gig after this? Not a chance. Sure, there may be opportunities to scout or be an OC...

Ya'll seem to ignore some of the absolute garbage at the head coaching position in the NFL. I introduce you to Adam Gase, who was hired by two different franchises. KK absolutely gets another coaching job after this.

As far as GM, I agree with most of the negative sentiment, but I have to say, GM is one of the most difficult organizational positions to evaluate as a fan. There's not enough information to base a well-founded opinion on, and further there's just not a lot of point of reference material to compare. We know much less about the GM's we're comparing Keim to than we do about Keim. And frankly, what we know about Keim is extremely limited.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Murray I think. He has to take that next step.... but the thing is he has to take the step from last season too.

recent trends make year three a contract year for hot young elite franchise quarterbacks

so is that what he is?
Is The Who he is going to be?

or is he just another little dude with wheels?
To be an elite qb you have to read a defense before during and after the snap then dissect them with your arm... you have to find a way to overcome obstacles and win the game... Kyler hasn’t shown the ability to do any of that.
Does he want that mahomes-esque contract or doesn’t he?

or is he always gonna be that guy that’s “ kinda like Russell Wilson “ but hasn’t ever won anything

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson