Who feels ill today

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man I'm exhausted little sleep due to cards doing one of the worst choke jobs..... sad to see fitz miss the poffs because of a poor hc inability to call right play

Hey 3rd and 20 lets call negative yd pitch play with a hurt qb... like wtf kliff!!! U belong in highschool not nfl!!!

Work is going to suck this week!!! Lol even suns lost

I like jones murray hop somewhat kirk but everyone else is expendable!!!

Sure lots of cards feeling like me today i got maybe 3 hrs zzzz

Also sucks that the Seahawks bills wins were all for nothing...

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I feel ill but not because of football.

Just start of a "new" year, and still sitting at home wondering what in the heck is going to happen in general.

As for the Cardinals?

They certainly are not helping the situation.

A disappointing 8-8 but a very exciting 8-8 season as well. If I was to be honest.

Scary to think about Kingsbury not being the guy and Murray being a system QB. Yet, that all remains to be seen.

Get outside if you can, enjoy the day and move on. It is just football.

Be well my man.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wasn't even bummed yesterday because I was expecting it.

I was livid after the Miami game and couldn't sleep but this one I could see coming so I was prepared.

Its been obvious for some time that Kliff was lost and had no idea what to do.

Honestly it's best we didn't back into the playoffs playing like we are. To get crushed by GB in the playoffs would put us in a worse position for next season.

Last edited:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I feel ill but not because of football.

Just start of a "new" year, and still sitting at home wondering what in the heck is going to happen in general

As for the Cardinals?

They certainly are not helping the situation.

A disappointing 8-8 but a very exciting 8-8 season as well. If I was to be honest.

Scary to think about Kingsbury not being the guy and Murray being a system QB. Yet, that all remains to be seen.

Get outside if you can, enjoy the day and move on. It is just football.

Be well my man.

So much going on in the world. Football is the last thing keeping me up.

my aunt in is the hospital with Covid. She’s in her mid 70s and is diabetic. In there for 2 days and is sitting in a hall way because they don’t have any rooms and no one can visit her.

let’s not even mention the government

I had us 8-8 the fast start raised expectations, but I don’t see this great roster yet. Murray hurt and missing 2/3 of our starting WR yeah we’re not winning that game.

now next year we should 100% be legit playoff contenders.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didnt expect to win, especially after Murray went out. When he came back in it really showed how good he is but it wasnt enough and he came back way too late. he got hurt a lot the 2nd half of this season. I watched this game on DVR and had a great weekend prior instead of waiting up for it. If the rams were healthy, we likely got slaughtered.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wasn't even bummed yesterday because I was expecting it.

I was livid after the Miami game and couldn't sleep but this one I could see coming so I was prepared.

Its been obvious for some time that Kliff was lost and had no idea what to do.

Honestly it's best we didn't back into the playoffs playing like we are. To *** crushed by GB in the playoffs would put us in a worse position for next season.

Me too. A buddy invited me over to watch game but I went to gym instead. I wanted my afternoon to be productive instead of watching a **** show of a game.

As soon as I heard Kyler wasn't 100% but was going to play, I knew Steveler was going to be the QB, he didn't disappoint my expectations.

Some may say I shouldn't talk like this if I was a Card fan but only a real fan would call out what a disaster this team currently is instead of making excuses for it.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Me too. A buddy invited me over to watch game but I went to gym instead. I wanted my afternoon to be productive instead of watching a **** show of a game.

As soon as I heard Kyler wasn't 100% but was going to play, I knew Steveler was going to be the QB, he didn't disappoint my expectations.

Some may say I shouldn't talk like this if I was a Card fan but only a real fan would call out what a disaster this team currently is instead of making excuses for it.

is it a “disaster” cause teams that are “disasters” usually don’t have a win and your in game to end the season. Is it Disappointing? Yes

if you go back and look most of us had us around .500 and that’s where we ended up. That’s your fault you bought in to the fast start. I was watching saying to myself we’re not this good. The Lions and Panthers game showed we had serious flaws early on.

Disaster? We are picking 8 spots later than we picked last year. its a pretty good improvement over last year.

Disappointing? Sure but Disaster no

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The 8-8 record on the surface doesn't bother me. The way we folded down the stretch in embarrassing fashion did bother me. The last two weeks were a disgrace. A couple of hard fought losses would have been disappointing but tolerable. The way we performed gives me little hope in a division with teams that fight till the bitter end when it matters.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I thought they had a chance to win it but I was not surprised at what happened. I don't think a sports event has ever made me lose any sleep. I'm a fan but it isn't a disaster or a world shaking event if the team I root for loses. I have some moments of disappointment and frustration but they are pretty short lived. All in all, I expected 7-9 or 8-8 at best, that's what it is.

Could they, SHOULD they have won a few they lost, yes. But, they were who they were all season long. This was, perhaps, the most frustrating team to watch in many, many years to me. It seemed almost every game was (as I said in a game thread) like having a root canal with no anesthetic. Just painful to watch.

I'm not one to worry about my (or anyone else's) "fandom". We all react differently and that's what makes variety the "spice of life" as the old saying goes.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope . LIfe goes on and football is entertainment to me. I enjoy it, but do not live or die with or for it. There's always next year ad infinitum. Like a Greek tragedy it is filled with theatrics and drama.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
is it a “disaster” cause teams that are “disasters” usually don’t have a win and your in game to end the season. Is it Disappointing? Yes

if you go back and look most of us had us around .500 and that’s where we ended up. That’s your fault you bought in to the fast start. I was watching saying to myself we’re not this good. The Lions and Panthers game showed we had serious flaws early on.

Disaster? We are picking 8 spots later than we picked last year. its a pretty good improvement over last year.

Disappointing? Sure but Disaster no
No disaster is the appropriate term.

Disappointing is when you do everything in your power but the unfavorable outcome unexpectedly happens.

Disaster is when you see the train wreck well in advance and there is nothing that can happen to change the outcome.

This team started 6-2 and ended 2-6 and the last eight games were a clear indication of what this team was (soft, undisciplined and just not good). The losses to NE, SF & CAR were what inevitably what cost them the season as playoff teams win the games they should, ARZ didn't and that is why they aren't. Next year is going to be worse because they won't have the cupcake of a schedule they did this year.

Murray may have put up good numbers but empty stats don't change the fact that this team for the fifth straight year is going to be watching the playoffs like the rest of us...from home.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Disappointing is when you do everything in your power but the unfavorable outcome unexpectedly happens.

Disaster is when you see the train wreck well in advance and there is nothing that can happen to change the outcome.

This team started 6-2 and ended 2-6 and the last eight games were a clear indication of what this team was (soft, undisciplined and just not good). The losses to NE, SF & CAR were what inevitably what cost them the season as playoff teams win the games they should, ARZ didn't and that is why they aren't. Next year is going to be worse because they won't have the cupcake of a schedule they did this year.

Murray may have put up good numbers but empty stats don't change the fact that this team for the fifth straight year is going to be watching the playoffs like the rest of us...from home.

If you see it that way sure

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Sort of like this :)
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
Man I'm exhausted little sleep due to cards doing one of the worst choke jobs..... sad to see fitz miss the poffs because of a poor hc inability to call right play

Hey 3rd and 20 lets call negative yd pitch play with a hurt qb... like wtf kliff!!! U belong in highschool not nfl!!!

Work is going to suck this week!!! Lol even suns lost

I like jones murray hop somewhat kirk but everyone else is expendable!!!

Sure lots of cards feeling like me today i got maybe 3 hrs zzzz

Also sucks that the Seahawks bills wins were all for nothing...

I feel great. Slept like a baby. Glad the season is over. The last nine weeks were torture. Knew we were going to lose yesterday, so no surprise. We're still 64 years away, so hard to be upset.

OP
OP
mjb21aztd

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I feel great. Slept like a baby. Glad the season is over. The last nine weeks were torture. Knew we were going to lose yesterday, so no surprise. We're still 64 years away, so hard to be upset.
Hahaha at 64 yrs away

Yup being a cards fan is more pain than pleasure lol

Reaction score
So much going on in the world. Football is the last thing keeping me up.

my aunt in is the hospital with Covid. She’s in her mid 70s and is diabetic. In there for 2 days and is sitting in a hall way because they don’t have any rooms and no one can visit her.

let’s not even mention the government

I had us 8-8 the fast start raised expectations, but I don’t see this great roster yet. Murray hurt and missing 2/3 of our starting WR yeah we’re not winning that game.

now next year we should 100% be legit playoff contenders.
Sorry to hear about your aunt
I have diabetes and have lost a few loved ones from covid..
Im trying to stay safe