Who Don’t You Want

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The gurus are busy telling us who they think the Cards will want at 16. Let’s go a different way. Name 3 players who might be there at 16, but whom you are hoping the Cards pass on.

My 3 are
Pitts
Etienne
Horn

I know it should be Whom

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
1-any edge rusher. The Cards have 3 on their team. Just keep those 3 and you don't have to use draft capital(in round 1) on edge player in a pretty deep edge class.

2- Pitts. TE's usually don't live up to their high draft status and KK 's offense doesn't use them enough to justify a #1 pick.

3-RB. The Cards should draft a RB. Just not in round 1.

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
There are enough good running backs available for cheap in the FA this year, so we shouldn't waste a high pick on someone like Etienne. That's my only take re: the draft. Sign someone like Phillip Lindsay for three years.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The gurus are busy telling us who they think the Cards will want at 16. Let’s go a different way. Name 3 players who might be there at 16, but whom you are hoping the Cards pass on.

My 3 are
Pitts
Etienne
Horn

I know it should be Whom

You picked the exact same 3 I would go for.

Pitts
Etienne
Horn

I also don't like Rousseau or Barmore. In fact, to be honest, there are more players projected in round 1 who I think are overrated than I actually like.

I really wouldn't mind trading it, moving back a bit and picking up another 2nd. On paper at the moment #16 looks like a dead zone where the top tier has gone and everything from #16 to #36 you couldn't slide a piece of paper between.Rather than Pitts at #16 for example I'd rather have Wyatt Davis in the 20's and Frieirmuth in the 2nd.

I'd rather have Quincy Roche in the 2nd than Rousseau in the 1st.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Pitts
Etienne
Horn

I also don't like Rousseau or Barmore. In fact, to be honest, there are more players projected in round 1 who I think are overrated than I actually like.

I really wouldn't mind trading it, moving back a bit and picking up another 2nd. On paper at the moment #16 looks like a dead zone where the top tier has gone and everything from #16 to #36 you couldn't slide a piece of paper between.Rather than Pitts at #16 for example I'd rather have Wyatt Davis in the 20's and Frieirmuth in the 2nd.

I agree that trading back will likely be the correct move. I am not sold on a WR at that spot, I think the two best offensive linemen will be gone as well as the two best CBs. I understand it is a scary draft to have a lot of picks but there is some nice depth at valuable spots.

To the OP

Devonta Smith (basically any WR)
Micah Parsons (no ILB at 16)
Etienne or Harris (No RBs)

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score

Pitts
Etienne
Horn

This is the worse year ever for evaluating talent. That’s why all the weird mocks. Look for the oddest first round ever.