Who could the Suns add to the roster that would help?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
not an Internet tough guy. I’m not saying I can beat him up or anything. I just want to see if he reAlly believes the crap he spews all the time or if he just gets off on trolling. Simple as that.

There is still time for James Jones to come to his senses and get necessary reinforcements for the front court. I am happy to revisit this when the trade deadline passes if James Jones stands pat.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sigh, y’all are letting him break ASFN after one day . . .

I'm of a different opinion. Ignoring him is more likely to break this forum long term. He spins things in such a way that can sway the opinions of a lot of posters if his mistruths are allowed to stand unchallenged. Look no further than what happens on Facebook, Twitter and Parler to see what that kind of posting can do to a social media site. Challenging his misstatements is the only way to stop that from happening.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
nah. If he wants to keep say8ng ridiculous stuff, I’m gonna keep asking him to put his money where his mouth is.
Great then you’ve become him. Go back and see how many times you’ve posted the same thing now. It’s just as stupid when any of you do it in response to him as when he does it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm of a different opinion. Ignoring him is more likely to break this forum long term. He spins things in such a way that can sway the opinions of a lot of posters if his mistruths are allowed to stand unchallenged. Look no further than what happens on Facebook, Twitter and Parler to see what that kind of posting can do to a social media site. Challenging his misstatements is the only way to stop that from happening.
While I agree on politics you can look no further than the fact that the entire board is galvanaized in opposition to his idiocy to see that his ineffectual lunatic ravings have zero sway here.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While I agree on politics you can look no further than the fact that the entire board is galvanaized in opposition to his idiocy to see that his ineffectual lunatic ravings have zero sway here.

Well, to be clear, I'm not in favor of prolonged arguments or running things into the ground although I know how easy it is to get swallowed up in those sometimes. I'm just in favor of calling out his inaccurate statements, especially since many of them have just enough truth in them to be dangerous.

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
There are two sides/points of view on most everything. Look no further than the pass Ayton missed in last night’s game.

He often has valid points; they are just always negative, and he beats his point into the ground. He is also often confronted to nauseum which compounds the problem.

Having said that, I do not think his negative views are dangerous. No more so than constantly being positive when things are going to #$@$. Its a discussion board after all.

If everyone would let him make his point, counter with a post or two in rebuttal and move on, his impact on the board would be minimized.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nah. This is a message board and its about basketball. It doesn't matter that much. And even new posters have brains. I have had him on ignore for a long time. Wish I could ignore the responses and quotes too.

It's just not worth my time. Basketball is a diversion for me. It is entertainment. I come here to enjoy it. Criticism is Ok in its place, I am not going to fill my head with such mind-numbing negativity.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some players will be on the move heading up to the NBA trade deadline.

Kellan Olson provides a link to a good article about some players who may be on the move.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If bought out, Gorgui Dieng anyone?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely fills a need. The one problem I always run into when thinking about picking up a buyout player though is: Who do we drop?

This is a tough one. I'd prefer the Suns do a minor trade with one of their less used players to clear a spot.

If it were a cut, it would probably be E'Twaun Moore.

Jevon Carter is on an almost 3 year, $12 million contract.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose