Who could the Suns add to the roster that would help?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
should we make a bet? Suns don’t make the playoffs, you’re banned forever. Same on my end if they miss the playoffs.

either put your money where your mouth is or just give up the sky is falling crap already.

I don't like this bet.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm already afraid to look at the D backs forum...hes the same over there too.
Torey Torey Torey...Paul Paul Paul..blah blah blah

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
internet tough guy here

not an Internet tough guy. I’m not saying I can beat him up or anything. I just want to see if he reAlly believes the crap he spews all the time or if he just gets off on trolling. Simple as that.

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm already afraid to look at the D backs forum...hes the same over there too.
Torey Torey Torey...Paul Paul Paul..blah blah blah

at least he’s got reason to bitch over there. That franchise has sucked for years. But to be such a killjoy for the Suns in their best year in a decade is just beyond lame.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
not an Internet tough guy. I’m not saying I can beat him up or anything. I just want to see if he reAlly believes the crap he spews all the time or if he just gets off on trolling. Simple as that.
I mean I can answer this one for you, it's the latter. His trolling is only made effective by people that respond to it.

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
Relying on three point shooting to win is dangerous in the playoffs. Luckily the suns also rely on a very good defense and an effective bench.

It's no secret we need a PF especially with Ayton's inconsistent play but we need the right PF, a guy who can score, Play defense and fit with the team chemistry. Not easy to find especially with the limited trade assets.

1Sun

Banned
Reaction score

There is still time for James Jones to come to his senses and get necessary reinforcements for the front court. I am happy to revisit this when the trade deadline passes if James Jones stands pat.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sigh, y’all are letting him break ASFN after one day . . .

I'm of a different opinion. Ignoring him is more likely to break this forum long term. He spins things in such a way that can sway the opinions of a lot of posters if his mistruths are allowed to stand unchallenged. Look no further than what happens on Facebook, Twitter and Parler to see what that kind of posting can do to a social media site. Challenging his misstatements is the only way to stop that from happening.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
nah. If he wants to keep say8ng ridiculous stuff, I’m gonna keep asking him to put his money where his mouth is.
Great then you’ve become him. Go back and see how many times you’ve posted the same thing now. It’s just as stupid when any of you do it in response to him as when he does it.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseyslayer