Who are the Cardinals going to take at #8?

Who are the Cardinal's going to take at #8? (not who you want them to take)

• Okudah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simmons

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Brown

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Wilf

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Wills

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Becton

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Juedy

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Ruggs

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Lamb

Votes: 28 48.3%

• Total voters

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think it will be Lamb. I think the Olinemen all have their warts. I might pick one if I were in their position if I had a lot of good scout feedback and they were confident. I would take Brown, Simmons, Okuduh, probably in that order if they were all available. Lamb and Murphy already have good chemistry and I believe Lamb is going to be at least consistent.. I really don't want another first round draft bomb..

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
They shouldn't take him, but I think Keim is eyeing Lamb.

OP
OP
C

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is a poll recently that is about who the Cardinals will take not should? Link would be appreciated..for some reason I don't see it.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
OP
OP
C

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ok, thanks, although the link you put up is the link to this post. I didn't see one specifically for voting on who the Cardinals would take, not who we want them to take.. unless I'm missing something..

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
OP
OP
C

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ok, I liked the poll since it shows where it looks like things are leaning really easily. So far 17 votes, 10 for Lamb and only 3, 2, 1, 1, for anyone else. It seems like the top four I would think of. Just don't think Simmons would be there...

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Anyone else like Chaisson at 8 (if Simmons and Okudah are gone)? The more I watch and read about him, the more he seems like a perfect Joker.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I suspect Simmons and Okudah will be off the board so it will either be Lamb or a trade back. I just don't get the sense they are going RT unless they trade out of the pick.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The more I think about this the more I see Dline is the most glaring need on the team. I'm not sure Gilbert will be who he was or even be healthy and Murray is who he is but we have no idea what Allen is.

I might prefer Kinlaw over Brown but I'm thinking Dline in the first rd. We will end up drafting a WR in rd4 that slips through the cracks of a very deep WR class.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anyone else like Chaisson at 8 (if Simmons and Okudah are gone)? The more I watch and read about him, the more he seems like a perfect Joker.

god no he’s not really that good. He had a great playoff but did nothing the rest of his college career. You can get him in the 20s

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
god no he’s not really that good. He had a great playoff but did nothing the rest of his college career. You can get him in the 20s

I ain’t drafting him for his college production. He’s an athletic freak with a extremely high work ethic. I’ll be shocked if he lasts until “the 20s”.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I ain’t drafting him for his college production. He’s an athletic freak with a extremely high work ethic. I’ll be shocked if he lasts until “the 20s”.

ok an “athletic freak” then why weren’t you better?

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I can't do these polls anymore, senseless, especially when there is a list a mile long of possibilities.

OP
OP
C

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I can't do these polls anymore, senseless, especially when there is a list a mile long of possibilities.

I think it shows a mass amount of people on here think it is Lamb, 18 out of 34 votes. I don't know how much time I'll have on this site but it is interesting to know when the draft comes up if Lamb is the pick it isn't a huge surprise. I did plan to put other as an option though... forgot for some reason..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose