Who are the Cardinals drafting in round one

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
There was plenty of no way and they would cancel season Tix, come on now dont make me bump the threads lol
I was probably leading the charge in people who didn't want him, so trust me, I remember it pretty vividly, haha.

As soon as he declared, it went from "impossible" to "there's a very good shot."

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's also stupid to think we'll draft Lamb, if that helps.

Not really. :)

The entire point of this thread is to answer the question: "Who will the Cardinals draft?"

No need to criticize another poster's guess since it is just that. A guess.

This isn't a thread where you try and convince someone how wrong they are or how right you are.

:jedi:

BIM

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The entire point of this thread is to answer the question: "Who will the Cardinals draft?"

This isn't a thread where you try and convince someone how wrong they are or how right you are.

BIM
Don’t worry BIM. I’m rubber and he’s glue....

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

BIM
Isn't the point of threads to have discussion? Also, there's tons of other threads talking about this exact same thing, so this really just feels like a thinly veiled "heck yeah we're gonna take Lamb" thread.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The more I think about it, the more convinced I get that it’ll be Lamb. This is an offensive-minded team now that wants to throw the ball a ton. Also, here’s a guy in what will be a very limited offseason who provides semi-continuity because he already knows key parts of the system and has chemistry with his QB. I just hope we can get good OL value later in the draft via trade up or luck and that we don’t draft a WR for at least the next 3 yrs lol.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

BIM

Exactly, that was the point. Who do you think the 'Cardinals' are going to draft :)

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The more I think about it, the more convinced I get that it’ll be Lamb. This is an offensive-minded team now that wants to throw the ball a ton. Also, here’s a guy in what will be a very limited offseason who provides semi-continuity because he already knows key parts of the system and has chemistry with his QB. I just hope we can get good OL value later in the draft via trade up or luck and that we don’t draft a WR for at least the next 3 yrs lol.

I'm not fretting because what we really need with our offense and a small stature QB is strong play from our guards and center which can be molded in mid level picks... Max Starks convince me on this on his sound off

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keim should be on the first bus out of town if he takes Lamb. Nowhere near the BPA at our spot. Suicide to draft based on what one of your players wants. Not even Brady or Manning had control over personnel, so it makes sense to give that authority to a second year player o_O

If Keim trades down to draft Lamb and gets a significant return I don't think there will be fireworks.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Welp, I guess I've discovered a new Cardinals football thing that triggers me into wanting to argue for hours on end.

We have:
- Kenyan Drake is a good running back
- Kliff Kingsbury is a proven good head coach
- We should/will take a WR with our #1 pick after acquiring DeAndre Hopkins

Can't wait for the draft to be over with so we can all have a laugh at the most recent silly take.

Allowing yourself to get so triggered that you want to argue with people for hours on end is something you should probably keep to yourself.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose