White Castle in Arizona

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
White Castle to open its first restaurant in Arizona in 2019

https://www.abc15.com/entertainment...-open-its-first-restaurant-in-arizona-in-2019

The Ohio-based hamburger chain known for its sliders will open at "The Blocks" at Pima Center, a development near the Loop 101 and Via de Ventura. It is slated to open in 2019.

"For years, Cravers in Arizona have been asking us to feed their souls by bringing our delicious sliders to the state, and we’re happy to announce that we’re going to make this dream a reality,” said Jamie Richardson, vice president at White Castle, in a prepared statement.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that says she's already waiting in line, lol.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i almost went to vegas just because they now have one, ive never had a real white castle

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i almost went to vegas just because they now have one, ive never had a real white castle
I would say the one in Vegas is not "real" white castle. They're SO busy that the quality there is just not as good as others I've been to.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vegas now has two.

One on the Strip and one on Fremont St.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say the one in Vegas is not "real" white castle. They're SO busy that the quality there is just not as good as others I've been to.
And they are just licensed. This will be the first owner by the actual company west of the Mississippi

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
"For years, Cravers in Arizona have been asking us to feed their souls by bringing our delicious sliders to the state, and we’re happy to announce that we’re going to make this dream a reality,” said Jamie Richardson, vice president at White Castle, in a prepared statement.

If you are a "craver" who's dream is to feed your soul with WC sliders, then your life is devoid of meaning and for the good of society you should be put down like an ailing Moose.

The only time to go to WC is around 2 a.m. when you need something lumpy to soak up all of the buzz enhancers the from the party you just left. Other than that, no way Jose.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are a "craver" who's dream is to feed your soul with WC sliders, then your life is devoid of meaning and for the good of society you should be put down like an ailing Moose.

The only time to go to WC is around 2 a.m. when you need something lumpy to soak up all of the buzz enhancers the from the party you just left. Other than that, no way Jose.

:lmao:

I've always wanted to try White Castle. Those frozen microwave "burgers" are nasty.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Opens (to the public) on 10/23.

You must be registered for see images attach

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stoked. Just set up for two teams at work to get it the monday after. We'll send the bosses so we can work while they get paid salary to wait in line.

I see they sell beer too. A nice blue moon on that patio with a sack of crappy burgers? Sounds fantastic.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh yeah, I finally had fresh white castle at that location after those posts.

it was terrible. Zero interest in going back. Would rather have the frozen ones. The fresh ones remind me of a hot dog eating contest. Just a soggy, wet mush pile. terrible.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

it was terrible. Zero interest in going back. Would rather have the frozen ones. The fresh ones remind me of a hot dog eating contest. Just a soggy, wet mush pile. terrible.
White Castle isn't great food, but it is great drunk food. Like Jack in the Box tacos.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ever since Jack started doing tiny tacos, I don't order the 2 tacos anymore

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score

I'm with you. I've gone to the Scottsdale location twice and it sucked both times. I have an offer to get coupons for free food based on the last time that I haven't even been willing to take them up on. It was that bad. Not only was it the food but the service. This was back in February. I was the 2nd car before the order speaker when I pulled up. It took a little over 45 minutes for me to get to the food window and then they had my order completely wrong. I wrote them off after that.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't eaten at Jack-in-the-Box in forever but their tacos remind me of taquitos... both very addictive.

Yeah, definitely with lots of extra hot sauce.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA