Which team will be the biggest disappointment this season...

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Eagles. Invested a lot in the roster, but still have Hurts at QB and an unproven HC.

Packers are somehow 5th SB favorite with Allan Lazard as WR1. I don't see it myself.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Kansas City?? Maybe Denver??
seems they would have to come from the afc west... that division is pretty stacked....
but I think the chiefs offense really misses Hill,...and I dont think Russ is going to be the dynamo they are expecting in Denver

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kansas City?? Maybe Denver??
seems they would have to come from the afc west... that division is pretty stacked....
but I think the chiefs offense really misses Hill,...and I dont think Russ is going to be the dynamo they are expecting in Denver

If I had to pick one from that division I'd have to say Raiders. New HC. New Scheme etc

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
If I had to pick one from that division I'd have to say Raiders. New HC. New Scheme etc
good call

last year, the Raiders were in 4 OT games and won them all -- including these they played 9 one score games and ended up 7-2 in those games.

they ended the year with a -65 point differential. Their wins were generally tight, their losses were bad

given that last year they played the NFC East vs the NFC West this year + Denver with Russell Wilson --- their schedule got much, much harder as well

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
the whiners, just because!

The Whiners always seem to follow a good year with an absolute terrible year.

A lot of focus is on Lance but I think Deebo is the biggest wrinkle there. He's not happy and much of their success last year came when they used him as a "wideback". And he doesn't want to do that anymore.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sadly I fancy the Cowboys to do well this year.
Have they done anything this is season? Zeke isn’t getting any younger, they lost amari cooper, didn’t really address a lot of their defensive or oline problems from last year

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
McD is the only question mark in Vegas.
Carr matured last season and carried that team to the playoffs after losing Ruggs, Waller,and Gruden...
Add in a healthy Waller, Devante Adams, and Chandler Jones to free up Crosby.... if McD isnt a total dud they win that division

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Have they done anything this is season? Zeke isn’t getting any younger, they lost amari cooper, didn’t really address a lot of their defensive or oline problems from last year

2nd year in this defense that was already much improved. 2nd year of Parsons. Dak further away from a bad injury which put him behind in the scheme. Lamb stepping up to WR1.

And still a weak division.

Just a feeling.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dolphins, hands down. I don't think Hill and Edmonds are talking them over the top anytime soon.

I have the same concern there I did with Cleveland when they got OBJ. You don't put out that much to get an elite WR and then not expect to use him. So now Tua is going to HAVE to throw the ball downfield, lots. I am not convinced yet he can. Baker had the arm to do it but was also turnover prone it was sort of easy to predict he and OBJ wouldn't get along. I have a similar feeling with hill and Tua.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score

I am picking them to be in the AFC championship game. They have a complete team on both sides of the ball for a change. They will be my fun team to watch when Cards are done with. I hope they play the Bills this season. That would be a fun game, especially if in L.A., or wherever they home field is this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose