Which QB would you prefer?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't be bringing your John Skelton stats round here Bobby Bouche.

Completion percentage is the Devil!!

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Like I keep saying, every QB that is ever worth a damn shows SOMETHING their rookie year or first year starting.

Aikman, Goff, Peyton Manning, Elway, Steve Young, Alex Smith and Trubisky all had starts similar to rosen in their rookie year. You would have dumped all those QBs year one based on their stats. You would have gotten rid of at least 4 Hall of Fame QBs.

Here is a link to most on my list. I added Goff and Trubisky since they came out after this article was written.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw1uDn6W7_U--0MyFaKd0n3T&ust=1554374899326906

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I'm sorry to think or say this, but when I look closely /deeply at Rosen, I just don't see a football player. I see an intelligent nice looking young man who just doesn't have that spark to go through what it will take to be our qb. I truly don't believe he will be in the league in 4 or 5 yrs. I hope we get something good for him before he stumbles through another year as a downtrodden Cardinal. If I had to bet on which of Rosen/Murray would have a more successful career, I would easily bet Murray.

Also, I feel that if Cards don't trade back to acquire better players all around him, they won't have the means to help him be successful. Using our top asset in the draft to take Bosa does nothing for Rosen. I see him struggling all next season.

Well, I watch the games and I can tell you nobody gets hit like he did and keep getting up if they do not have a spark in them. He never bitched or point fingers at anyone when he very well would have been justified in doing so. You do not get in a huddle like the Niner game and say you we are going to when this @#$%@! and then win without some passion for the sport. His character evaluation prior to the draft seems to still hold true because for whatever reason people still want to believe that load of bunk. Rosen and Murray both have the proper mindset but showed it under different circumstances. I like Rosen a lot and would also be fine with Murray... depends on the style of QB you prefer and that's up to the Cards

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA