Which Point Guard in the draft do you prefer?

Which PG do you prefer?

• Coby White

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Darius Garland

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
If the Suns decide that they are going to take a Point Guard at #6 and both Coby White and Darius Garland are available which one do you prefer and why?

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
I hate both selections but since this year just looks like a gambling situation any way I'd go white since I think he has more upside

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both players should be considered as back-up point guards until they prove otherwise.

I think one of the two options will not be available when the Suns pick.

I'm trying to like Coby White but I'm not excited about him like I was Shai.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I wish I watched more college ball this year. I honestly have no idea about any prospects this year. I was, and remain convinced that they will trade the pick.

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
I wish I watched more college ball this year. I honestly have no idea about any prospects this year. I was, and remain convinced that they will trade the pick.
They might but I don't think they will it's not worth that much since this is a top heavy draft, the best they could maybe do in a trade is probably Lonzo, they're not getting a good vet just for that pick

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
They might but I don't think they will it's not worth that much since this is a top heavy draft, the best they could maybe do in a trade is probably Lonzo, they're not getting a good vet just for that pick
Maybe if Lakers will take 6, they would have picks 4 and 6. Would that make Lebron happy? I am trying to look at it like the Lakers. Maybe they could use our pick to make a package for AD? So the question is, is Ball worth more value to the Pelicans, or the 6th pick?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If they can acquire the guard they want by trading some combination of our pick, the Milwaukee pick, TJ Warren, Jackson, Tyler Johnson and perhaps another pick or two, I'm quite sure they will do just that.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Like 80% have us taking garland - including the LA paper which has the lakers taking Hunter.

The problem is that once something like "Phoenix likes Garland" becomes the buzz, people engineer their mock drafts in order to make sure he's on the board at the right time, so that they can look like they know what they're doing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose