Which player will be Suns biggest nemesis in the Finals?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based off the last 2 games I'd say it will Memphis that will be the Suns biggest nemesis

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We've never seen him in playoffs but Steph. Steph is a potential 40+ point guy on any given night. He is what Paul needs to be in PHX is going to make it past DAL tomorrow or have any shot at winning a title. I don't mean Paul has to score 40 a night but he has to play like Game 2 Chris Paul and take over games when this team needs him to.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've never seen him in playoffs but Steph. Steph is a potential 40+ point guy on any given night. He is what Paul needs to be in PHX is going to make it past DAL tomorrow or have any shot at winning a title. I don't mean Paul has to score 40 a night but he has to play like Game 2 Chris Paul and take over games when this team needs him to.

I actually think that gets overdone a bit teams just flat out double Steph when he crosses halfcourt. He does what's best for the team he gives the ball up the entire Warrior "system" is in part based on that. It's why Draymond's passing is so valuable because they have 4 on 3's all the time when Steph is doubled. They talk about his gravity and you see it all the time they get layups off a screen because both defenders go to Steph. That's what made Memphis so impressive, they were still doubling Steph but they did a great job of taking away the cuts off it.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope the dental appointments go better than the game.
Ehhhh its for lower crown its ok bit painful but no more pain than suns caused me fan stress and emberesment l n

Was to ashamed to wear suns gear to dentist lol ugh

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At home from dentis thank god lol 2 and a half hrs... ugh of drillin lol

Im feelin ok but weird on suns.... like happy wasnt a 40 pt finals gm.7 blowout that be wayyyyyyy worse lol and 60 wins i guess is good after failin again...

Sure jones sarver will make smart nba decisions decide which players deserve to wear a suns jersey

Tod really stinks man 420 ps5 not helpin much...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA