Which FG was most Important in Cardinal Win vs Vikes

We wouldn't have won without both, but which FG attempt had biggest influence in Cardinal win.

• Prater's 62 yarder

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Joseph's 37 yarder

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Just for fun: Realizing we wouldn't have won the game without both, which kick had the biggest influence in the Cardinal win.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Who’s to say that we don’t win if prater misses the 62 yarder. We don’t play conservative in the 4th if we’re still trailing. The miss by Joseph gave us the win no matter what.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
NGL I thought Prater couldn't make 60+ yards these days...and I expected Joseph to make the gimme. So grateful for Prater after Gonzo. One of Keim's best moves for sure.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
One of my thoughts on the question is if Prater makes or misses its a good chance that we would still be either tied or up by 1-3 points at the end of the game. We are in charge and control our destiny up to the last few seconds. So, more than likely, the game was going to come down to Joseph's field goal, whose success is totally out of our control and what decides if we won or not.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What? They were equally important give that we won by 1. Any other answer is just literally wrong.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson