Which Cardinal Player(s) did you follow?

TJAM

Registered
Reaction score
Which Cardinal player or players did you follow during their college career or current college player that would look good in Red?

As an Illinois season ticket holder it was exciting for me to see three Illini from the same class transition to Red, especially since I use to watch the Cardiac Cardinals in Busch Stadium. Wakefield, Young, Hodel

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Don't forget SiMEon.

I followed Jake....obviously since we went to the same college and rooted for the same NFL team

Harpo

All Hail the New Regime!
Reaction score
I followed Kasper and Levar Woods at Iowa, as well as most of the other Big 10 guys.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I also followed Anna Kornikova for a while, but then the whole restraining order thing........

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Okay, I'll sound the homer...Bryant Johnson, the WR from PSU. I hope we can grab him in the 2nd round.

Also I really like Askew from Michigan...good 2nd-day pickup as a RB/FB...also half of the OSU D-line. I know, a Big Ten bias but, hey, that's what I watched!

M

mdsisquo

The main player I followed was Jake at ASU. He was by far the most exciting player I have ever seen play in college. I was searching for an NFL team to root for during that time and I followed Jake to the Arizona Cardinals. He is the reason I became a Cardinal Fan. Now, even though he is gone, I am a Cardinal Fan for life! And let me just say, even though he is the reason I became a Cardinal fan, I agree that it was time for a change and I feel both the Cardinals and Jake will come out better now that Jake is in Denver.

BTW, I think it is great Jake is in Denver. My older Brother is a DIE HARD Bronco Fan (we used to live in Denver). He used to give me so much crap about Jake it's not funny. Now he is in Denver so If he screws up I get to give him some of his own med. and if he tears it up he has to admit he was wrong about him all along. I've always believed "what goes around comes around" now I have proof!!!!!! :) :) :):thumbup:

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
Wendell Bryant and Thomas Burke before he was released. I knew drafting Burke was a mistake even though I liked him as a player and person in college. I still believe Bryant can be a player. He has unusual quickness for his position. He needs to work on his strength and technique though during this offseason. If Bryant develops the way he should, the Cardinals will be improved at one D-line spot next season. If Bryant doesn’t improve, I’d have to question his work ethic, because he has the ability and talent in my opinion.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain
Levar Fisher and Adrian Wilson, the NCState guys. :thumbup:

Hey Krang, what are your opinions on those 2 guys since you followed them?

Mainly Fisher, I liked the little of what I saw out of him alot...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave