Where in Paul Allen's name are all these Hags from?

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And as another poster mentioned they all have the new Seahag jerseys. Just typical atmosphere in this state.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a University of Washington game vs ASU tomorrow as well, so I bet a lot of NW USA people made the trip and paid good $$ for tickets.

OP
OP
splitsecond

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I didn't even think about the UW game. Probably a lot of people taking vacations for both.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm down in Tucson, and one of the bars is a 12th man joint that draws the Seahags crowd.

Just a little strange to see a blow up Seahag on the sidewalk in AZ.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the stadium. Anyone care to explain this over caffeinated bandwagon ?

Over the past few years I have seen a lot of Washington plates.. And they don't go away when normal snowbirds do.. They are sticking around.. Sadly I think they were all AZ residents or part time residents..

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Over the past few years I have seen a lot of Washington plates.. And they don't go away when normal snowbirds do.. They are sticking around.. Sadly I think they were all AZ residents or part time residents..

Any Washington plates, or Oregon plates for that matter, you see in town during the summer are residents that are cheating the system by keeping their cars registered "back home" since it's $40 flat for the year.

I didn't even think about the UW game. Probably a lot of people taking vacations for both.

I have three friends in town, from Washington, for the double-dip vacation game package.

I hope the Sun Devils obliterate the Huskies, and that it's a surprise 108 degree day, to make their last day as miserable as possible.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The UW/Seahawks connection seems even more likely after watching this:

You must be registered for see images