When we finally hire our head coach, I really hope this isn't the reaction:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
By going the Lions route, strictly using the numbers from their offense compared to their defense, one should think that Ben Johnson would get an interview before Glenn? He's the OC btw for those of you that may not know & let me add that offense was rolling when it finally took off. The defense wasn't that impressive.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
By going the Lions route, strictly using the numbers from their offense compared to their defense, one should think that Ben Johnson would get an interview before Glenn? He's the OC btw for those of you that may not know & let me add that offense was rolling when it finally took off. The defense wasn't that impressive.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel like Aaron Glenn from the Lions may be in the lead? He's coming in for a 2nd interview & with the assistant GM David Sears coming from the Lions...........connect the dots.
I wonder if he got a vote of confidence from Sean Payton, as well.
Ben said he was going to be loyal to gigachad Dan Campbell

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel like Aaron Glenn from the Lions may be in the lead? He's coming in for a 2nd interview & with the assistant GM David Sears coming from the Lions...........connect the dots.

Only the Cardinals would use the Lions as an example of a winning organization.
Time to bite some kneecaps.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Johnny Venerable

In Aaron Glenn's two seasons as the Detroit Lions' DC, the team has ranked in the bottom five in both points and yards allowed per game. That's not everything but it's not nothing.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
The writing is on the wall. VJ was extended (quietly). He will be our head coach and probably our DC (it makes no sense otherwise). He will help hire an OC who can work wonders with KM and we will be winning playoff games in no time. It's not that complicated.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted this the day Payton took the job in Denver. Also added he will retain VJ. I’ll add they will keep any and all coaches that want to stay.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I posted this the day Payton took the job in Denver. Also added he will retain VJ. I’ll add they will keep any and all coaches that want to stay.
Maybe Bidwill will fly his jet down to Thailand to bring Kliff back as OC? Wouldn't be the worst idea. If we can get Kliff to sleep 8 hours a night and let him call plays from booth, he will be a new man.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose