Whatever happened to Supporting Your Whole Team no Matter What?

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Title of thread is funny to me, since OP said he's was out and becoming a brown's fan just a few short years ago. I mean we all get angry and want to check out, but come on man.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Title of thread is funny to me, since OP said he's was out and becoming a brown's fan just a few short years ago. I mean we all get angry and want to check out, but come on man.

I plead guilty. I had every intention of deserting, however when it was pointed out to me that the penalty in some men's army for desertion is the death penalty via a blindfold and a firing squad, I reconsidered my options. Coming from a long list of cowards, going way back to Washington's army crossing the Delaware, I naturally chose to remain a Cardinal fan, along with all the humiliation and frustration that comes with that.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I plead guilty. I had every intention of deserting, however when it was pointed out to me that the penalty in some men's army for desertion is the death penalty via a blindfold and a firing squad, I reconsidered my options. Coming from a long list of cowards, going way back to Washington's army crossing the Delaware, I naturally chose to remain a Cardinal fan, along with all the humiliation and frustration that comes with that.
So you went from abandonment to questioning people’s fandom? Weird journey.