What size youth jersey for GF?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need help with picking a youth jersey size for my GF. She wants Raja Bell's jersey, they dont make it in the women's style. So im going to order her a youth jersey cause it will fit her better. She's very petite, 5'2" at 100lbs. What size youth jersey would fit her well, not too loose and not too tight? I was thinking of going with a medium or large. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I normally buy a women's medium, but for men's jersey's I buy a youth x-large. If she's pettite, I think she can get a youth medium.

bigfoot

Mystery solved.
Reaction score
Stay away from the youth sizes. They're just not cut right for a grown female even if she's petite. I'm 5'4" 115 lbs and I have petite build, too.
I ordered a Medium youth hoodie and it was waaaay too small for me. Too tight in the chest area. I phoned customer service to ask if the Large youth size will fit me better and the rep said the youth sizes don't vary much - just a half inch or an inch longer here and there.
Go for the smallest adult size available. I know jersey sizes are limited and are more available on the 'big' side, so a shirt or hoodie may be the next best thing. Good luck!

OP
OP
I
Reaction score
I think the jersey's run baggier than the hoodies. Yeah the woman's small fits her good, but they dont make raja's women jerseys. You would figure they would because most lady suns fans love Raja Bell :p So you think a youth medium would fit her good. She's pretty small and skinny.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
LOL Im torn! Yeah I can always return it, but Im ordering it on the net, would rather not deal with shipping back etc :p

Yeah, I think a youth medium should be fine for her. Ask them what the measurement is on that size and compare it to her bra size (assuming you know those things :) )

OP
OP
I
Reaction score
here are the sizing recommendations:

Size Age Height Weight
S 7/8 50-53 in 55-75 lbs
M 8/9 54-59 in 76-95 lbs
L 9/10 60-64 in 96-117 lbs
XL 10/12 64-68 in 118-138 lbs

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
With some pics of your GF, I can give you a fair measurement of the jerseys.

OP
OP
I
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave