What possibly could our Team look like today, If

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
We, as fans, would have made some picks in the last 6-7 DRAFTS in place of some that Keim chose? For fun I will update this imaginary team as us fans state players we, as a whole, wanted to draft at the time in place of who we ended up with. I will add your imaginary drafted players in full CAPS, as well as remove players we would have not drafted instead. If my current lineup of starters and major subs isn't up to date, tell me so I can correct it.

So to make this work, you will have to state the player we would not have had on the team then or now, along as stating which player you think the near majority of us all would have liked or expected us to draft at that time (based on who was actually available to us of course).

I will begin by stating an obvious one in 2019's draft, Isabella. I don't think any of use thought we would be drafting another WR in that spot. I don't remember at the time who all were thinking of at that time, but one player I know I would have liked and thought we could really use was Michigan's LB/DE Chase Winovich. So I will go with that change for us.

OFFENSE

LT | 74 D.J. Humphries

LG | 67 Justin Pugh

C | 52 Mason Cole

RG | 64 J.R. Sweezy

RT | 68 Kelvin Beachum

TE | 85 Arnold, Dan| 87 Maxx Williams

WR | 13 Christian Kirk | 19 KeeSean Johnson

WR | 10 DeAndre Hopkins

Slot l 11 Larry Fitzgerald

QB | 1 Kyler Murray

RB | 41 Kenyan Drake l 29 Chase Edmonds

DEFENSE

DT | 94 Zach Allen | 95 Leki Fotu

NT | 98 Corey Peters l 92 Rashard Lawrence

DT | 97 Jordan Phillips

DE | 55 Chandler Jones l CHASE WINOVICH

ILB | 48 Simmons, Isaiah

ILB | 58 Jordan Hicks

OLB | 42 Devon Kennard

OLB l 43 Haason Reddick

CB | 21 Patrick Peterson

CB | 20 Dre Kirkpatrick

CB l 33 Byron Murphy Jr.

NB l 34 Thompson, Jalen

S | 34 Jalen Thompson

S | 32 Budda Baker | 22 Deionte Thompson

Last edited:

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Only thing that I will say. Imagine if we had a Justin Tucker. We would be a Super Bowl favorite. We would be 10-3 right now

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Even with all the Kliff doom and gloom
We make 3 kicks we could possibly be playing the Rams for the division.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even with all the Kliff doom and gloom
We make 3 kicks we could possibly be playing the Rams for the division.

Exactly. Which is why I don't think the sky is falling for this team. Not even when they lost 4 of 5.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
we have 4 losses all by one score including 3 by a field goal. We had chances against Detroit and NE specifically

Yeah nothing to do with the 3 turnovers.

There's 1 game where you can say definitively that a missed kick from Zane changed the outcome and thats the Pats game. Anyone trying to assign more to Zane is washing over 100 other things that contributed much more to the loss.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
NFL losses are like air plane crashes, there are several contributing factors. As a person who has flown air planes I have studied many crashes. It's never one thing it is several. That's why they say it's a team game.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah nothing to do with the 3 turnovers.

There's 1 game where you can say definitively that a missed kick from Zane changed the outcome and thats the Pats game. Anyone trying to assign more to Zane is washing over 100 other things that contributed much more to the loss.

Ok

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
NFL losses are like air plane crashes, there are several contributing factors. As a person who has flown air planes I have studied many crashes. It's never one thing it is several. That's why they say it's a team game.
So you are saying we are like the James Stewart movie "Flight of the Phoenix" and we will rise again even though Kliff only built model planes at Texas Tech :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave