What now?

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I am starting to become very concerned about the Suns.

Marbury:
You can tell he is becoming very frustrated with the team and their in ability to be consistent. I believe he has been a great bright spot for the Suns.

JJ & Voskul:
Both are playing well and really deserve the time they are getting. Hopefully we will keep Voskul around next year.

Marion:
Is happier hoisting up 3's all night instead of posting up and jumping over people or at least be closer to the basket for a 0Rebound. Were is Marion's "D" he is getting beat off the dribble at least a couple times a night. Some nights he is the All-star others he looks like he is lost.

Amare:
Is hitting a wall but don't see many plays run for him to get the ball. Great to see someone actually go after an o-board. He could really use a big man to help crash the board. Next year I hope to see more plays for him or I will become very upset.

FJ:
Never plays to the teams strengths is always willing to let the other team dictate how the games is going to be played. Does not like playing any of are big men. Big Jake and Googs can at least rebound but he would rather have scoring in instead of a rebounder and blocker. (ala Small Ball) Never gives consistent minutes to anyone on the bench and doesn't even play the hot hand. RUN SOME PLAYS FOR AMARE!!!! and tell Marion to get his a** closer to the basket.

Bo:
Still runs around with his head cut off defending everyone on the floor except his own man. Love his intensity but you don't leave your man for an open dunk or make the team adjust to your man. Many time this creates mismatches or an open shot for the other team.

Penney:
Doing well for coming back after his thumb injury. Not fully ready to be starter but really pushing JJ to not loose the job.

Dan:
Good to see him get some shots to go down maybe a nice bench player if gets some time to play adds space to the floor.

The MIA Bench:
Williams does ok sometimes and nice to have on the bench. Googs I think he still is on the team?? Maybe they want to piss him off so he will want to quite and not play next year? Big Jake maybe back still hurts? Looks to have a case of "West Syndrome" and gets a foul for stepping on the floor? Casey sorry to small to play SF and not quick enough to play point, maybe next year.

Right now I would say FJ and Marion are killing this team right now. Next couple of games are big lets hope the Suns get back on track.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD

Right now I would say FJ and Marion are killing this team right now. Next couple of games are big lets hope the Suns get back on track.

I couldn't agree more! You are absolutely right!

Reaction score
I'll third that motion!
I couldn't believe Frank didn't call a time out in the third quarter when the Suns were obviously in a funk!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave