What loss hurts the most?

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by SoonerLou, Jan 3, 2021.

1. FB94

FB94 Registered

Agree, we get punched in the mouth and usually fail to respond. Must win games sure bring out the worst in this team

2. Redsz

Redsz We do this together

Yup. Reoccurring theme here since last season is VJ defence not stepping up to protect the lead that K1 creates.

3. ajcardfan

ajcardfan I see you. Contributor

I am definitely in the camp that sees the Patriots game as the worst loss. After that, the team was playing under pressure instead of having fun. At least that's how I saw it.

4. cheesebeef

cheesebeef Registered User Contributor

some teams have fun playing under pressure. They rise to the moment. Literally no one on our team did that. And that’s the most troubling thing to me.

just zero leadership ANYWHERE, top to bottom of the franchise.

jruss702, PJ1, juza76 and 2 others like this.
  5. FB94

FB94 Registered

Lots of talk all saying the right phrases on big games and competing. Talk is cheap and that’s all we have from this organization since I can remember. This team sorely lacks leadership, toughness and overall killer instinct to impose their will on the opposition. Pretty boy football will only get you so far. We need Andre the Giant football

6. Krusher kardinals

Krusher kardinals Registered

They were ALL bad

7. juza76

juza76 Registered

I think the panthers cause was the first one
    We had a better team that day, and was evident the winner culture wasn't part of the coaches/team
    Losing winnable games cemented it in the following weeks

8. wagon mound 464

wagon mound 464 Rookie

5 or 6 of the losses were pathetic to watch and smelled like cow shyt. Kliff, no positive emotion on the sidelines to keep
    this team fired up.....he's no Pete Carroll,,,,and Kliff is a poor play caller (no wonder his college
    record looks so weak). The Card's front office thought they were getting a offensive superman
    coach when hiring Kliffy,,, they were once again fooled.

GoldGloveschmidt likes this.
  9. pemory09

pemory09 Registered

Haven’t posted here for a long while, but feel compelled to after yesterday’s debacle (and the previous week’s stupefying performance).
    That Pats game result was when a fun season drifted-away. Watched yesterday’s latest head-scratcher with a Seahawks fan buddy of mine and we were both constantly commenting how, all things given, McVay outcoached KK throughout and completely. It’s beyond obvious that he (KK) isn’t prepared or ideal for the NFL. And I’m left to completely agree that, going into next year, I’m feeling pretty much hopeless given the division and an almost certain 49ers rebound since this brain trust could not take advantage of the golden opportunity literally handed to it. 2021 is DOA, the only question being who will be the next HC (and perhaps GM).

GoldGloveschmidt and juza76 like this.
  10. dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks Chopped Liver Moderator Contributor

49ers and it isn't even close.

11. BurqueCardFan

BurqueCardFan Registered

I agree with the 49er loss but really the final two games are killers.
    Against SF, we played against a 3rd string QB and several other missing starters.
    Against LA, we played against another backup QB who had never thrown an NFL pass.
    Both games were handed to us on a silver platter yet both games we got out coached and out classed. Pathetic.

12. Dback Jon

Dback Jon Killer Snail Contributor

Yup. A game we should have EASILY won, then yesterday wouldn't matter other than for seeding.

13. Krangthebrain

Krangthebrain Captain of Team Murray

Lots of painful losses. I'll go with the Patriots game, because that's a pretty bad football team and the season was on the line.

Next I'll go with Detroit, because that game made Patricia look like he could coach.

And lastly, the Niners loss. I hate losing games when the other team just runs the ball down your throat.