What is Your Prediction After The Cardinals Loss To Seattle Today?

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I think people are underestimating the fact that Mike Bidwill has business partners (his siblings) that he needs to satisfy. Was never the case before technically. If I had to bet my house I'd say end of season firing, but the guy's livid at the coaching. He was last year too, remember the "sh-t hit the fan" meeting?

Nobody has seen the contract with Kliff by the way, so it's speculative to think there will be a big severance check.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
My prediction is that in the off-season we fire Kliff and we trade Kyler in an extreme discount because Keim blames it all on them and somehow keeps his job
Kyler can’t be traded without a steep dead cap hit until after the 2023 season

Attachments

• FE931C66-1DE5-457E-A59B-0D61816EC603.png
    FE931C66-1DE5-457E-A59B-0D61816EC603.png
    758.7 KB · Views: 7

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I think people are underestimating the fact that Mike Bidwill has business partners (his siblings) that he needs to satisfy. Was never the case before technically. If I had to bet my house I'd say end of season firing, but the guy's livid at the coaching. He was last year too, remember the "sh-t hit the fan" meeting?

Nobody has seen the contract with Kliff by the way, so it's speculative to think there will be a big severance check.
I get it, but do the siblings care about winning as long as the money is coming in?

I’m certain that Michael doesn’t like being embarrassed, but he should have thought of that before pantsing himself in front of the entire league by giving Keim and Kingsbury extensions AT THE FREAKING COMBINE.

It seems weird that Michael has faded into the background.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This year is done, and I truly hope Bidwill doesn’t fall for whatever excuses Keim and Kliff pin this on. This team is rotting from the head down, but Michael won’t fire himself, so he needs to get real with the current situation. We need a huge overhaul and it’s better to rip the band off instead of watching it pulled ever so slowly the way it is now.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I get it, but do the siblings care about winning as long as the money is coming in?

I’m certain that Michael doesn’t like being embarrassed, but he should have thought of that before pantsing himself in front of the entire league by giving Keim and Kingsbury extensions AT THE FREAKING COMBINE.

5 years at that.

You could slightly buy me understanding if it was a year, or even 2, but 5?

That is straight up inexcusable.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
The world will end before anything changes for the Cardinal franchise. If any of you think they will ever be relevant you are kidding yourself. The universe is composed of opposite: good/evil, black holes/white holes, matter/antimatter, good football franchises and poor franchises. The Cards are exactly what they are supposed to be, losers. It is that simple.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score

A couple do and a couple don’t. Remember each of them every day is saying no to a $600M pre-tax check by not selling the team. Losing and being a pariah in the community makes saying no more difficult.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Lies you’re all about Kyler Murray you can’t pull your eyes away lol

Ha! :) I mean he's easily my favorite player on the team. But if you told me right now I could make a wish and "Player X" would take over QB1 and lead us to a superbowl win this year, I would pull the trigger. A bit regretfully, but I would definitely pull the trigger.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5 years at that.

You could slightly buy me understanding if it was a year, or even 2, but 5?

That is straight up inexcusable.
Right? Give everyone a 1 year or 2 year extension. See if the three consecutive second half meltdowns can be turned around.

But to give out DOUBLE FISTED FIVE YEAR EXTENSIONS?!

Said It then, I’ll say it now… easily the most bewildering, idiotic move I’ve ever seen from this team. Which is saying A TON.

mobyhammy

Reaction score
My prediction is that the next home game (week 12) will have more Chargers fans than Cardinal fans. Watching today's game on TV it looked like there were a LOT of Seahawk fans there.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nothing changes with a new coach either. Keim is GM.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
My prediction is that the next home game (week 12) will have more Chargers fans than Cardinal fans. Watching today's game on TV it looked like there were a LOT of Seahawk fans there.
Joke’s on you—there are no chargers fans.

The stadium will be two-thirds full of peoples cousins who don’t really care for either team.

wagonmound464

Rookie
Reaction score
There must be some heavy sweating going on in the Card's executive offices.....

GM may get a DUI ,,,,, and as PHX home values are dropping some, keep an eye out for a
'for sale' sign on Town of PV homes...
:eek:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For my trip over Thanksgiving week, I predict that I won't waste my hard earned $ for tix to the Charger game and I will buy tix to Suns/Jazz instead...

Oh wait... I already did that.