What is the beat way to get Suns games?

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sling? Hulu? What are you using? I see guys complaining about blackouts etc.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From listening to conversations, YouTube TV seems to carry FSAZ. I'm still using DirecTV.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I live in Tucson and thus have FSAZ, so I don't think I will be much help..

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Youtubetv is a gift from God.

My current contract with DirecTV expires in early February. I'm thinking about going to streaming on YouTube TV.

Can you give me an idea of what your package includes, cost and any other details of interest?

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My current contract with DirecTV expires in early February. I'm thinking about going to streaming on YouTube TV.

Can you give me an idea of what your package includes, cost and any other details of interest?
https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/?utm_source=pm&utm_medium=gs&utm_campaign=1006175

Scroll down, enter your area code and it should give you a channel lineup.

I pay about $50 per month. Pretty much gives me all of the channels I want (about 80) without the filler I got with DirecTV. Unlimited dvr. Check it out. I highly recommend it

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/?utm_source=pm&utm_medium=gs&utm_campaign=1006175

Scroll down, enter your area code and it should give you a channel lineup.

I pay about $50 per month. Pretty much gives me all of the channels I want (about 80) without the filler I got with DirecTV. Unlimited dvr. Check it out. I highly recommend it

Awesome stuff. They have Showtime under additional channels. Is that included at no additional charge?

Edit: Do you get a box or need Roku?

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
YouTube TV is the shizz

free recording. Pause and resume.

Sling and Hulu suck big time.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
+1 on YouTube TV. Best feature imo is the unlimited DVR storage and recording capabilities .. movies and shows galore and they will add to your library as the program becomes available. Worth the ditching of cable imo. It will become even that much better when Arizona sports become relevant again. :p

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I live in the LA blackout zone. The only way for me to get every Suns game is DirecTV with league pass. I have to watch Clippers games on Fox Sports Prime Ticket (Clippers broadcast.) I've looked into YouTube TV but the Lakers games are blacked out on league pass and only available via Spectrum which isn't available on You Tube TV.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Hulu live, YoutubeTV, and AT&T TV Now, are the only way to get FSAZ without a contract. Sling and Fubo just dropped the networks.

I believe YouTubeTV is currently the cheapest at $50/m. Since you get 3 streams you can share it with a family member or friend and split the cost.

If you live in the AZ market, you can get the channels through Cox or Direct TV.

Also if you have a family member with any of the streaming services or cable/satellite services located in the Arizona market, you can use the Fox Sports Go app with their log on credentials to access the games. Don't be a mooch though.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
+1 on YouTube TV. Best feature imo is the unlimited DVR storage and recording capabilities .. movies and shows galore and they will add to your library as the program becomes available. Worth the ditching of cable imo. It will become even that much better when Arizona sports become relevant again. :p
Sounds good. Do you think they will change once they get you on board?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No contracts on YouTube TV.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sounds good. Do you think they will change once they get you on board?
Always possible as they grow their base. But I'd be willing to give it some cushion on price increases before I ditched it.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
From listening to conversations, YouTube TV seems to carry FSAZ. I'm still using DirecTV.

I had a thread a while back about this...DirecTV had a crazy policy that you had to have the ultimate package (with all the movie channels) to get the sports package with FSAZ. Now it's just a few dollars on my bill without all the movie channels...thank cripe.