What I ordered. What I got

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So back in May, a Facebook ad for a cool Cardinals inflatable popped up on my timeline. It was this

You must be registered for see images attach

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It is my hope we get 90 dollars in laughs out of this

Well it made me laugh.

All those Facebook and Twitter product ads are massive cons. The magic spray that sticks anything to anything instantly. The magic spray that makes anything waterproof (people like magic sprays apparently).

All shipped from China. All nothing like the advertised product and no recourse.

If you paid with a Visa call them about a chargeback. Tell them it was fraud any you didn't receive the product and they will reverse it.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
99% of those FB ads you see are scams. The one I laugh the most at is the one that shows binoculars that can zoom in at 100x zoom. They steal the zoom footage from a YouTube video of a high end camera.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
99% of those FB ads you see are scams. The one I laugh at the most at is the one that shows binoculars that can zoom in at 100x zoom. They steal the zoom footage from a YouTube video of a high end camera.

Oh yeah thats another good one. I often look in the replies to see what people actually received. You always get the angry buyers in there.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I buy a lot of goods from China with my job and this is my first bad experience. Damn you Facebook :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr