What I learned. What did you learn?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. I was totally wrong about Watts and what he brings to this team.
2. Poise. This team has poise. Kyler, Kliff, and this team seems to have a"Don't worry bout it" attitude.
3. We can win without our "A" game. That is the sign of a very good team.
4. Our WR room is top notch.
5. Our defense gives up yards....between the 30 yard lines but only 95 pts. in 5 games. Oh, and 12 of those pts. came on a pick and special teams. That's mean 83 pts. or an average of 16.6 pts per game. WOW!
6. To win you have to be good but also lucky. Luck with injuries being the biggest factor.
7. We all know this...winning is fun!

Waht have you learned?

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fans over react during games.
SK had a fantastic offseason - Draft and FA and trades were all incredibly good.
VJ is much better than Chopper says.
The Oline depth is very very good.
Our run D scares me ....... A lot
It doesn't matter how many posters say Hicks sucks, he is the QB of the D and isn't getting benched anytime soon.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Fans over react during games.
SK had a fantastic offseason - Draft and FA and trades were all incredibly good.
VJ is much better than Chopper says.
The Oline depth is very very good.
Our run D scares me ....... A lot
It doesn't matter how many posters say Hicks sucks, he is the QB of the D and isn't getting benched anytime soon.
lol I can't even argue with the Vance thing. It wouldn't take much.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Most positive
Cardinals win an NFL game when not playing their A game.
Defense wins a game when offense was not on without their top 2 CBs.
Collins name was called

Negatives/going forward?
Running game woes
TE
Kyler's health

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Collins need more snaps.

Kyler needs to throw it to Hop more. He’ll get the ball or a penalty.

Run defense sucks.

Our tackle situation isn’t the best.

Refs suck. That one ref blew the Hump false start like she was soooo happy to get her first call.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Outside of KM, Rondale may be the best draft pick of the last decade.

I get queasy thinking about an alternate reality in which we didn’t draft him. He’s only 21 and already making spectacular plays. There was a play today in the 2nd qtr where he gets a pitch and completely destroys Emmanuel Moseley in the open field for a first down. He’s what Percy Harvin was supposed to be.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It wasn't pretty but it was good to see we could win games when it's not pretty. This was old fashioned football. A lot of ground work, very physical (hence the injuries) and we still pulled it off.

However....Trey Lance might be the worst top 10 pick QB I've ever seen as a rookie. Worse than Trubisky. Worse than Bortles. Many times worse than Josh Rosen. I thought Zach Wilson was bad but man.

His mechanics are crap. His release is slow AF. It's actually embarrassing that he's the #2. They would have been better starting Sudfield. It's a good job he can run. They best hope Jimmy is back soon because they ain't winning a game with Lance at QB

Why they moved up and gave away so many picks for a guy they could have got standing pat is a mystery.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
49ers front 4 is for real. That's by far the most pressure Kyler has faced all year.

I already learned it game 1, but Rondale is really good. Led the team with 97 yards on offense. 109 all purpose. He's quickly becoming my favorite Cardinal.

This is why we get beat next week.

Browns front 4 are at least as good, if not better. Plus they have the DB's to back them up.

They have a good O line and we can;t stop the run. Chubb might run for 200 next week.

Pretty sure Brown's will be our first loss, but that's fine. If anyone said 5-1 with Texans, Packers, Niners, Panthers and Seahawks to come I'd take it. I fancy us to be at least 8-3 after that run.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is why we get beat next week.

Browns front 4 are at least as good, if not better. Plus they have the DB's to back them up.

They have a good O line and we can;t stop the run. Chubb might run for 200 next week.

Pretty sure Brown's will be our first loss, but that's fine. If anyone said 5-1 with Texans, Packers, Niners, Panthers and Seahawks to come I'd take it. I fancy us to be at least 8-3 after that run.
Well the Chargers just put up a 40 burger on them so there’s that.

redheat

A real American hero
Reaction score
Kylar won’t step up into the pocket and is creating sacks and pressure.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kylar won’t step up into the pocket and is creating sacks and pressure.
Up until this game he was able to escape the pocket doing what he was doing. The 49ers had an answer for that with controlled gap and pressure especially up the middle. Their ends didn’t go way wide to allow kyler around them.
Kliff needs to prepare for this blueprint.
Yes Kyler got 2 yucky sacks today. I forgive him. Lol.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose